Hyatt Place FLL - thumbs up

Saskmountain

1 hour ago, Saskmountain said:

Anyone looking for a pre or post-cruise hotel, I can recommend Hyatt Place. Very nice room, friendly people - good breakfast too!   Airport and Cruise port shuttle ($).  I’d stay there again.

Which one please as there are two facilities. 

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saskmountain said:

Anyone looking for a pre or post-cruise hotel, I can recommend Hyatt Place. Very nice room, friendly people - good breakfast too!   Airport and Cruise port shuttle ($).  I’d stay there again.

4 hours ago, Nanatravel said:

Which one please as there are two facilities. 

Thank you in advance.

Which one?  Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport - South & Cruise Port 91 SW 18th Ave, Dania Beach, FL or Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port 1851 SE 10th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316?

16 hours ago, Saskmountain said:

We  have been looking at this hotel for a two night pre cruise stay next November.  Do you know if they do Miami Airport transfers and how much was the transfer to the cruise port?

I am currently organising our 2nd cruise for November 2023 and trying to save some ££ as travelling from Ireland and our first cruise was organised through Celebrity and the cost of transfers and Hotel was very very expensive.

9 minutes ago, Belfast1916 said:

We  have been looking at this hotel for a two night pre cruise stay next November.  Do you know if they do Miami Airport transfers and how much was the transfer to the cruise port?

I am currently organising our 2nd cruise for November 2023 and trying to save some ££ as travelling from Ireland and our first cruise was organised through Celebrity and the cost of transfers and Hotel was very very expensive.

Hotel doing transfers from Ft Lauderdale to/from Miami? No. You need to arrange that on your own. There are many discussions here on options...its a 40-45 minute drive, so Ft Lauderdale hotels don't provide that.

Transfers and hotels booked through cruise lines are very rarely the best deal, cost wise, although occasionally its just easier to do those things through the cruise line. We have done it for very late arrivals (like a midnight arrival in Lima, Peru), but otherwise its a better deal to arrange it yourself.

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2022 at 6:36 AM, Belfast1916 said:

We love this hotel.   However they do not have transfers to Miami.   We used Uber to Miami port which was very cost effective.   It’s also cheaper to take than their shuttle to port in ft lauderdale.   Book your room through valuetrips it will save you money.    This trip I need 3 rooms so it was a real savings.   

• Thanks 1