Mariner Tiles Late

Yipper

On 9/20/2022 at 2:39 PM, triiip42 said:

We have been waiting since Sept 2021 for our N Amsterdam tiles(over a year). Contacted mariner society several times and always get the: the tiles will be made and mailed to NA people that are still waiting, supply issues.....We have seen on CC that there are others who have been waiting just as long..🙂

So have we.  

46 minutes ago, Oceanwench said:

My sister recently asked me what to do with her tiles. I told her to donate to a thrift shop.
I've seen some in second-hand stores.

I have a big pile of them, many repeats. They just collect dust!

So do ours.

🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, aliaschief said:

If you passed 100 days during your last cruise traditionally you should receive recognition on your next cruise.

No. If you reach the 100 days aboard level on a given cruise, you should be awarded the copper medallion during that cruise. 
That is the way the medallion program has worked since the present medallion program began over 2 decades ago.  

2 minutes ago, RuthC said:

No. If you reach the 100 days aboard level on a given cruise, you should be awarded the copper medallion during that cruise. 
That is the way the medallion program has worked since the present medallion program began over 2 decades ago.  

Thanks Ruth I may have been thinking of Mariner status. Good to see you posting.

On 9/20/2022 at 4:00 PM, Yipper said:

We normally receive tiles towards the end of our cruises,  However, we have been waiting for the tiles from a Koningsdam cruise in February.  A note to customer service says it a supply chain issue and they will be mailed to us when they receive them - it now been 7 month!  Is anyone else experiencing long delays in receiving these?

Still waiting for ours from January 2022

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 1:56 PM, atexsix said:

So have we.  

So do ours.

🤣🤣🤣

We have a long sofa table, where they are the top -- still need about 10 -- missing some from our January 2022 cruise, but got the ones from our July 2022 cruise - doesn't make sense!

• Like 1

I’m on Nieuw Amsterdam now in Ketchikan. I got my mariner tile in my cabin yesterday. (Day 4 of the cruise). I don’t collect them so will return it to the guest services desk. I just wanted people to know that they seem to be up to date getting them now, at least on this ship. 

On 9/30/2022 at 5:39 PM, oakridger said:

I’m on Nieuw Amsterdam now in Ketchikan. I got my mariner tile in my cabin yesterday. (Day 4 of the cruise). I don’t collect them so will return it to the guest services desk. I just wanted people to know that they seem to be up to date getting them now, at least on this ship. 

Thanks!