Drink package cost - 3 night Xmas sailing

Hi

we will be on the 3 night cruise ex PC Dec 23rd - Dec 26th.

Prices for the deluxe drinks package are currently €77.99 pp excl gratuities.

For the Xmas sailings - do drink packages remain higher, or is the cost of the package nothing to do with the sailing time of year?

I was hoping to get a ‘bargain’ of €55pp exc gratuities which I’ve got many times prior (but just never sailed these specific holiday dates)

Thanks

T

Prices are higher across the board for the most part since cruises have started back up. On our Odyssey TA next month, DX is $68 per day before grats. I think I got it for low $60 range on Oasis last early December. I would expect for a holiday sailing everything will be higher and for 3 nights that's not out of line compared with what I've been seeing. I'd buy it now and if it goes down you can always re-book.

2 hours ago, iahawkfan21 said:

I'd buy it now and if it goes down you can always re-book.

I agree... if you would be willing to pay the current price, go ahead and book it, then keep an eye on prices.

While there is usually a sale over "Black Friday/Cyber Monday" weekend, there is also the possibility that prices will climb as it's a holiday sailing.  

<waves to @iahawkfan21>

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

That is a decent price considering everything, everywhere keeps going up.   I would purchase now and look on Black Friday sales.  If cheaper then cancel and buy at new pric

thank you!

If we were to book now, and cancel at a later date (if better deal seen) - do you know how long RCL take to process the refund?

thanks