Water bottle brand?

15 hours ago, BND said:

LOL.  It's all the same.  Pretty much all bottled water is just tap water.

They also add a nice dose of plastic residue to the water by putting the water tap or spring in the cheapest plastic containers money can buy.

Don't get me wrong I still drink bottled water when I have to but not when I don't.

4 hours ago, BND said:

BTW, Niagara is bottled in Mesa, AZ.  I'm sure there are plenty who see Niagara and think it comes from NY lol.

Evian spelled backwards is naive 🤣

And "God spelled backwards is dog".  This is what?  A grade 6 Discord channel?

The only guaranteed spring water on board is Evian.  Or if they offer Voss or Fiji (RCL doesn't).  Everything else - including that from the tap - has no assurances of having not first traveled through miles and miles of decades-old plumbing. 

9 hours ago, island lady said:

That is what I am going to have to do on Wonder next week.  Cans for four weeks...ugh.   But can fill up a cup at dispensers, then pour into bottle also.  I don't like the taste of canned water, and can't reseal the things.  😖

I drink a lot of La Croix, and discovered these a few years ago. I’m not a big soda drinker, but occasionally I like one and if I can’t finish, I use these. 
They go on every cruise now. Sometimes the fizz lasts a couple of days.

image.jpg

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Will be interesting to see whether Wonder has cans or bottles out of Port Canaveral for Caribbean cruises.  We sail on her in December.  I like the Tru water when we sailed on Harmony.  

Hi Sweetie!   From what I researched...Wonder is currently doing cans of water out of Barcelona.  Yuck!   But assuming it could change once she starts her new itineraries out of PC...new suppliers. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 5:42 PM, crzndeb said:

I drink a lot of La Croix, and discovered these a few years ago. I’m not a big soda drinker, but occasionally I like one and if I can’t finish, I use these. 
They go on every cruise now. Sometimes the fizz lasts a couple of days.

image.jpg

Looks interesting -- where do you find them?.  I pack an empty water bottle in case we have cans.  We also get water for one of our amenities that I can use for the a can I didn't finish.  

On 10/10/2022 at 6:08 PM, island lady said:

Hi Sweetie!   From what I researched...Wonder is currently doing cans of water out of Barcelona.  Yuck!   But assuming it could change once she starts her new itineraries out of PC...new suppliers. 

We'll have to see what you get on WN in Europe and what the cruises boarding in Port Canaveral get -- bottles or cans.  

4 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Looks interesting -- where do you find them?.  I pack an empty water bottle in case we have cans.  We also get water for one of our amenities that I can use for the a can I didn't finish.  

Amazon. You wouldn’t be able to use them on an open can and carry around, because they would leak, but work great in a fridge if you can’t finish a can. I like them for my La Croix if I can’t finish.

I first saw cans in Barcelona that had lids and I thought what a great idea.