Current price of water

faerievert

32 minutes ago, brutidog said:

Totally understand cruisintwinsmom.  I need bottle water to clean contact lens. I bring  a case on board for that purpose  as it is resealable and lighter.  Tap water is too gritty and contact lens cleaner needs  a rinsing.  Anyone with a solution?

I know dh preorders a gallon of distilled water on HAL for his cpap for I think around $2.95. Idk if that works for your needs. 

3 minutes ago, fatcat04 said:

I know dh preorders a gallon of distilled water on HAL for his cpap for I think around $2.95. Idk if that works for your needs. 

Thanks for the info, so glad there might be a solution.   What type of container is the water in?  How does he pore from the gallon container or does it have a tap?  Is this  water distilled  on the ship? 

Which  Cruise boat/company is this offered?

39 minutes ago, brutidog said:

Thanks for the info, so glad there might be a solution.   What type of container is the water in?  How does he pore from the gallon container or does it have a tap?  Is this  water distilled  on the ship? 

Which  Cruise boat/company is this offered?

It's a gallon milk sized jug like he buys at the local Publix or Kroger grocery, the same he uses every night for his cpap. We have gotten this same type item on every HAL ship we have been on (6 ships). 

Edited by fatcat04

5 hours ago, AFNavigator said:

If I remember correctly, the Open Water and 330ml Perrier are included in the SBP, the Acqua Panna and San Peligrino are not despite being well below the $11 limit.

Recently the Open Water (screw top aluminium bottle) is not included in SBP.  HAL has further refined the rules by adding a limit to the size of bottled water included in SBP.  To further confuse things it is, as far as I remember, 400cc.

Just found it:  (FYI 400ml = 13.5 fl oz)

Our convenient, affordable Signature Beverage Package allows you to select from a variety of wine, beer, spirits, cocktails (including non-alcoholic), sodas, bottled water (sparkling or still, 400ml or less) & coffee! Includes any beverage priced at $11.00 or lower (up to 15 beverages per day)

Edited by VMax1700

11 hours ago, brutidog said:

Totally understand cruisintwinsmom.  I need bottle water to clean contact lens. I bring  a case on board for that purpose  as it is resealable and lighter.  Tap water is too gritty and contact lens cleaner needs  a rinsing.  Anyone with a solution?

I use Clear Care for my semi-perm contacts. But I don't think you can use them for soft.

I just asked at the Seaview bar on Nieuw Amsterdam here in Puerto Vallarta and the cost for a 12oz can of water is $3.25!!! 😳  It is included on the beverage package. 16oz cans (if available) of the Open Water brand are $4.50 and aren’t included in the beverage package. I can find out the brand of 12oz cans later if anyone wants to know.   Another reason I’m glad I am happy with the ships tap ice water! 💦 😁.  Currently I’m just having a strawberry margarita!!  

BA6EFC97-EEF4-4D46-B1FD-7EBA9B12F2EE.jpeg

• Like 1

What is really bad is, at least last week on the Zaandam, the twist off cans that you could reuse were NOT part of the Signature Bev. Pack. With gratuity added, more than $5 a can. Asked multiple times why the pop-top cans were included, but not the twist off....answer, that's the policy.