PCR OR RAT Covid Test

F355c5

3 minutes ago, F355c5 said:

Where are people going to get these approved tests for royal Carribean?

how long for your results?

RAT test not available near me at Walgreens 

Help please 

We've repeatedly used the antigen test we purchased using the link on the Royal site, set up an account with emed and put NAVICA app on my phone, they're linked, and have done the test at our hotel in Amsterdam in May to fly home or this past Saturday in our hotel room in London so we could board the Anthem today for the TA.  I travel with my laptop but others use cell phone. Login with emed and follow instructions.   No appointment needed. There are lots of utube videos. I print out results but others just use it on their phones. 

9 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

If you are vaccinated you need nothing but a photo of your vaccination card. 

Depends on length of cruise and where.  We're on 12 nt TA. Supervised test was required and vaccination. 

6 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Depends on length of cruise and where.  We're on 12 nt TA. Supervised test was required and vaccination. 

OP is on a closed loop from the US. We just got off a 10 night Vancouver to Hawaii, needed to show vaccination card and only a photo of a non proctored home test.  

We are on a 14 night from LA to New Orleans.  We literally just finished taking our Covid non proctored test.  Passed with flying colors.  We are taking the test along with picture of the test with us tomorrow for boarding on Thursday morning.  Folks should check what their sailing actually requires.