Car service from Long Island to Cape Liberty cruise port

Dorh

• 1 month later...

We use a service to JFK often (from Huntington Station), a while back we mentioned using him to Cape Liberty and he said sure, but you won't like the price-it double the price for the airport trip, so about $240 if I remember correctly,and that was pre-covid.

We have yet to cruise out of Jersey,but decided that if we did we would just drive ourselves and get a hotel near the port that included parking

On 10/18/2022 at 11:57 AM, Dorh said:

Has anyone used a car service from Melville, Long Island to Cape Liberty?

We use a LI car service from the south shore of LI in Nassau County .I believe that they do Suffolk County pickups.They are very reliable ,have nice vehicles and their drivers are very nice.We ask for one particular driver because he was the first guy we ever had and we just prefer sticking with him,but we have used other drivers.

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

We use a LI car service from the south shore of LI in Nassau County .I believe that they do Suffolk County pickups.They are very reliable ,have nice vehicles and their drivers are very nice.We ask for one particular driver because he was the first guy we ever had and we just prefer sticking with him,but we have used other drivers.

Can you post the car service name? 

Thanks for this information about car servicess.  We are needing a car service from Williamsburg, Brooklyn area to Cape Liberty on a Saturday and will be a rush as we are attending a bridal shower yet trying to board our ship by 3pm for 4pm departure.  I have looked at map driving info and it can be anywhere from  40 mins to 90 min drive.  Reliable Brooklyn car service that you all can recommend? 

4 hours ago, Jems797 said:

Thanks for this information about car servicess.  We are needing a car service from Williamsburg, Brooklyn area to Cape Liberty on a Saturday and will be a rush as we are attending a bridal shower yet trying to board our ship by 3pm for 4pm departure.  I have looked at map driving info and it can be anywhere from  40 mins to 90 min drive.  Reliable Brooklyn car service that you all can recommend? 

For ordinary sedan service I would look at Carmel Limo, Dial 7, Uber or Lyft. If you want more upscale "black car" service try Blacklane or even Uber Black.

None of the above would be called a "Brooklyn" car service. They provide their services most everywhere. There's no need for a dedicated Brooklyn-based service.

On 1/2/2023 at 1:47 PM, njhorseman said:

For ordinary sedan service I would look at Carmel Limo, Dial 7, Uber or Lyft. If you want more upscale "black car" service try Blacklane or even Uber Black.

None of the above would be called a "Brooklyn" car service. They provide their services most everywhere. There's no need for a dedicated Brooklyn-based service.

Thank you for taking the time to reply!