Sneak peak at Riveria new furniture

KS&JW

Currently on the penultimate cruise on Riveria prior to her refurbishment. While booking a 2024 cruise, the advisor mentioned she saw them replacing some of the furniture in Martini’s. If the have the fabric they will do this, according to her. Thought others would like to see. 

C0658513-631B-4635-8282-8E0359A21BC1.jpeg

Edited by KS&JW
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

They look low??

Hate those  ones in the Grand Bar hallway   so low you cannot get up from them  hope they change those  to a bit higher chairs

I  am 5' 4"  cannot imagine how taller people get up

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

They look low??

Hate those  ones in the Grand Bar hallway   so low you cannot get up from them  hope they change those  to a bit higher chairs

I'm 5'1" and have very short legs.  In most chairs my feet do not rest comfortably on the floor. I love a low chair!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

I'm 5'1" and have very short legs.  In most chairs my feet do not rest comfortably on the floor. I love a low chair!

Do you have trouble  with the black/white one on the O class ships ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

They look low??

The chairs are the same, just new material. However, yes they are the same low chairs. I do not think these are as low as the black/white chairs in the Grand Bar but have not measured/compared them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very interesting information...thank you KS&JW!!  It brings me to a question.  When did Riviera go into dry dock to be refurbished?  We're booked on the Nov.7 transatlantic crossing and I believe that will be the first sailing after dry dock.  I've heard that can be an issue sometimes.  Does anyone have personal experience to share?

12 minutes ago, AJP0524 said:

Sorry...we're booked on the December 7 crossing (not November) and its our first cruise on Oceania.

Then you will be one of the first to see her after the refurb 😉

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

@AJP0524

We have done Transatlantic’s on both Marina and  last Nov/Dec on Riviera and after seeing all the pictures of her update, all I can say you are very lucky to have selected this voyage and being the first to sail on her. You should have an amazing time and be treated like royalty. I am sure there can be glitches but look beyond a hiccup because there will be to much OMG to experience. 
once you are aboard and get a few days sailing under your belt, you will understand why we on this Board say “Welcome to the Oceania family”. You may not have won the Lottery but you have been blessed.  
Enjoy your cruise, book your Specialty dinner reservations and ENJOY.

MAUIBABES

• Like 1