Video link of 11 World Europa cabins.

sidari

Thanks for the video. 

I was switching back and forth looking at the deck plans and the stateroom numbers shown. The bed near balcony vs. bed near closet for the Deluxe Balcony staterooms is difficult to know without video/pictures. 

I can tell that she was trying to not be seen in the mirrors but I saw the camera woman a few times. 😁

• Haha 1

Many thanks @sidari for the bonus video!...

Pretty much regular MSC Fantasia onward cabin appointments with nothing really to write home about. I believe evolution with no revolution; with sort of a slight Yacht Club influence for the mainstream; other than those infinity view cabins on green accent color that resemble mostly a premium land hotel room at sea! I'd go for one of those for the extra space, especially on out of season cruises where in room real estate would be appreciated. Oh, well... But on those cruises they'll end up perhaps more expensive than regular balcony ones!... Either way; I'd feel at home at any of those cabins, and that's the most important.

Sidari: Do you know for what will they use all that huge space at the very front of the ship below the bridge, from decks 9 to 14? According to the deck plans that seems all crew areas, but I can't envision such a premium like space being used for crew only, especially once true lounge type bars do seem far from lacking compared to ship capacity, and considering that they should to find a way forward to let "steerage" to have some front ship view!...

Hi Nuna,

We have an Infinite view cabin on the March repo to Genoa and so glad that they stayed with the Green colours, since we booked the cabin as Aurea which our documents show, the cabins are now sold as Fantastica 

As for the deck plans I have not studied them to be honest and even now Seaside deck plans on paper are still not correct so I wouldn't expect that area to be shown for some time.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sidari said:

Hi Nuna,

We have an Infinite view cabin on the March repo to Genoa and so glad that they stayed with the Green colours, since we booked the cabin as Aurea which our documents show, the cabins are now sold as Fantastica 

As for the deck plans I have not studied them to be honest and even now Seaside deck plans on paper are still not correct so I wouldn't expect that area to be shown for some time.

As far as I understand those infinite view cabins are now all on the "Premium Fantastica Ocean View" level. Maybe, the ones wishing to pay premium want the "true thing" and not the "fake thing". I highly understand them. Aurea is far overpriced for the added value these days, IMHO! So; "lower level" cabins will end up on the discount level categories. I'd say that as very predictable for quite a long time now. Enjoy it and the added Aurea bonus, though! Me thinks you'll have a great time on them!...

And thanks to the deck plan information. Yeah! It's strange to see that huge premium space devoted to crew areas, apparently, but things are what they are...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RBrowny said:

I think all the rooms look fairly spacious, even the inside cabins. Seems there's actual room to move, and not just 2 steps and you're in your bed.

Not convinced about the one they call an Aurea suite! (Not the Aft one) we had an Aurea Aft suite on Seaside and a Forward Aurea suite on Meraviglia but the one shown in the video comes nowhere close to those other two.

Edited by sidari