A Bit Of A Whinge.

Why is it when you try to phone Princess in Sydney that you get shuffled around the world to an operator from anywhere. Now I'm not in any way racially  biased but unfortunately some of these people have a slightly less than perfect grasp of our language. 

This current dummy spit concerns trying to get a confirmation email regarding a missed port, so that I can forward it to my insurance company for a claim. Monday of last week I made the request, to a heavily accented operator who gave every indication that they didn't have a clue what I was talking about, and was assured that I would have it within 72 hours. I have in the past usually received these emails within 24 hours. 

Well here we are now and I've just completed a repeat of last week's call with a similar operator, assured email within 24Hrs, fingers crossed.

To the Princess person who scans these pages, please give us a number to the Sydney office like it used to be.    Rant over! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Russell21 said:

Why is it when you try to phone Princess in Sydney that you get shuffled around the world to an operator from anywhere. Now I'm not in any way racially  biased but unfortunately some of these people have a slightly less than perfect grasp of our language. 

This current dummy spit concerns trying to get a confirmation email regarding a missed port, so that I can forward it to my insurance company for a claim. Monday of last week I made the request, to a heavily accented operator who gave every indication that they didn't have a clue what I was talking about, and was assured that I would have it within 72 hours. I have in the past usually received these emails within 24 hours. 

Well here we are now and I've just completed a repeat of last week's call with a similar operator, assured email within 24Hrs, fingers crossed.

To the Princess person who scans these pages, please give us a number to the Sydney office like it used to be.    Rant over! 

I have a Sydney number that our PvP phones from however he is located in Philipinnes so guessing it just patches in??? It took him a couple of weeks of chafing to get our letter for missed port.

I just collected our letter re Geraldton being missed today. Service desk seem to think if we send that, which mentions cruise number (rather than individual names), and we send along with our itinerary which has our personalised details and the cruise number.

• Like 1

Luckily, the Philippine staff have a better grasp of the English language than about 85% of the population here in Hurstville or Bankstown. Just saying...

Not so much if you are redirected to India. 

• Like 2