All my existing reservations have disappeared

kccrzr

7 minutes ago, Nautical Wheeler A1A said:

All three of mine are gone and of course, it's time to check in for the first one. Thanks to Engineroom Snipe for suggesting the app but mine aren't appearing there either. So frustrating. I wouldn't mind so much but I really want to check in.

The additional stress created will make your cruise vacation feel more relaxing. 😉

Just like RCI raising the UDP prices and bringing them down. The IT department is trying to make themselves more important by breaking it only to fix it and be the heroes!  You will need another cruise just to relax you after this booking. 🤣

My morning went "downhill" for a few minutes thinking our 2023 cruise had been cancelled. It's still showing on the RC app but when I log in to their website like the rest of you are saying,  it's no longer there. Relieved we aren't the only ones!

1 minute ago, scottygirl said:

Mine is missing too. I was real nervous because my final payment was due yesterday and I thought maybe the TA didn't make it.  Funny thing is my cc was charged. 🤪

It is a good thing too; they probably needed your payment to get the electricity turned back on to the computer server. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Wivian said:

Is this happening again? For me it is…

Yup.  I opened the app and saw my reservation but nothing would happen when I clicked on it.  Went to computer and logged in and it said I had zero upcoming cruises. 

8 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

Yup.  I opened the app and saw my reservation but nothing would happen when I clicked on it.  Went to computer and logged in and it said I had zero upcoming cruises. 

This time it was a short gap. 
The cruise is back 🙂

1 hour ago, Wivian said:

This time it was a short gap. 
The cruise is back 🙂

Thanks for the update.  Can we ever do anything with the cruise in the app or not until it's a certain number of days away? I still can't click on it - it just lists it. 

Was just going to say, mine is working correctly. 

4 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

Thanks for the update.  Can we ever do anything with the cruise in the app or not until it's a certain number of days away? I still can't click on it - it just lists it. 

What do you mean by "do anything with the cruise in the app?"  There are a lot of things you can do so please be a little more specific. 

43 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Was just going to say, mine is working correctly. 

What do you mean by "do anything with the cruise in the app?"  There are a lot of things you can do so please be a little more specific. 

My Royal app just shows a box with my upcoming cruise.  That's it.  But when I log in online to Royal, I can purchase beverage packages, internet packages, excursion reservations, etc.  With the app...nothing.  Just a blue screen with a box with my "upcoming cruise description," dates, reservation # and guests, 

2 hours ago, erby2283 said:

My Royal app just shows a box with my upcoming cruise.  That's it.  But when I log in online to Royal, I can purchase beverage packages, internet packages, excursion reservations, etc.  With the app...nothing.  Just a blue screen with a box with my "upcoming cruise description," dates, reservation # and guests, 

On the box with your upcoming cruise do you see three icons at the top?  

If you do not see that, I recommend you power you phone completely off and then power it back on.  If that does not fix it, make sure your software is up to date.  Last but not least, you can uninstall and then re-install the app. 

19 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

On the box with your upcoming cruise do you see three icons at the top?  

If you do not see that, I recommend you power you phone completely off and then power it back on.  If that does not fix it, make sure your software is up to date.  Last but not least, you can uninstall and then re-install the app. 

Did all three. Still just a blue screen with my cruise info inside.  But I appreciate your trying to help. Maybe my cruise is just too far out to do anything via the app and have to do everything online?

Edited by erby2283

Don't want to put a damper on things but just got back from Celebrity Beyond TA and before departure I had all of my reservations booked for dining with the times that I wanted.  I noticed that they did not use my OBC for the reservations.  I called Celebrity to have them use my OBC.  After 20 minutes on hold, rep gets on and says to me he was able to cancel all of my reservations and as he was rebooking them using the OBC, the system crashed.  So I lost everything.  He said sorry that there is nothing he can do.  Spoke to a manager and he told me to go to concierge soon as were get on the ship, which we did because we had concierge and they told me sorry.  Sounds like Royal and Celebrity use the same software, which would make sense since Royal owns Celebrity.  Hopefully everything works out better for you.

This morning, my Android RCI app updated. I do not allow auto updates so I can see which apps are updating in case there is a problem after the update. The only change I noticed was an advertisement for the Beverage Packages when I swiped left to look at the vertical ship icon with the different subsets like dining, activities, excursions, shops, etc., etc. This is the first time I have seen the Beverage Package being available for reservation on the app.

I did not make any dining reservations but I have the option to do so.