Transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

jehebardar

I've never sailed out of Port Canaveral before, I'm sure this question has been asked and answered but I can't find it in the posts....  What is the best way to get from the airport in Orlando to Port Canaveral?  I was just going to use Uber but thought I'd ask others who have experience with this transfer what they suggest??  Many thanks... cruise on!!

Consider that Uber (at this moment) is about $70 (that price will vary depending on surge pricing).   A rental car (depending when and with whom you book) would likely be under $100.  If you are flying-in the day of a crusie (usually a bad idea) Uber/Lyft makes some sense.  If you are planning to spend 1 or more nights in Florida, a rental car may be the best option because it gives you flexibility to do as you please.

Hank

I almost always use Uber and Lyft for transportation (which ever is cheapest).

My only exception is coming back from Canaveral. There is not enough Ubers waiting around that area and it is a far trip. It is better off to book a shuttle to the airport.

10 hours ago, jehebardar said:

I've never sailed out of Port Canaveral before, I'm sure this question has been asked and answered but I can't find it in the posts....  What is the best way to get from the airport in Orlando to Port Canaveral?  I was just going to use Uber but thought I'd ask others who have experience with this transfer what they suggest??  Many thanks... cruise on!!

The most popular shuttles are (need to prebook):

*Cortrans Shuttle 

*Cruise Control Transportation 

*Cocoa Beach Shuttle 

*GoPort