Does HAL Have Comedians for Shows

mcrcruiser

Comedians usually do a show in the main theater one night as the "main show" for the evening, then another set in BB King's on a different night, usually when the BB King band has the night off.

22 minutes ago, Infi said:

Comedians usually do a show in the main theater one night as the "main show" for the evening, then another set in BB King's on a different night, usually when the BB King band has the night off.

So  on the Koningsdam the comedian will   be in the Lincoln Center  on one of the nights  ,correct ?

29 minutes ago, mcrcruiser said:

So  on the Koningsdam the comedian will   be in the Lincoln Center  on one of the nights  ,correct ?

Not in Lincoln Center Stage. It will be in the main stage and usually a 2nd night in either BB King or Rolling Stone. All shows are listed in the When and Where

I do like comedy and go to all of the shows.  Some are in the theater but BB King’s seem now to be the venue of choice.  Some are better than others and some have better shows than others.  On a recent cruise the comedian was slated for three shows, after the first I was hesitant to go to the second .  He was hilarious in the second and third so I am glad I gave him  a second chance.   Most comedians on HAL keep it pretty clean and non controversial.