Missing cruise from Celebrity website

patty1955

We're booked on the Millennium on March 4-16, 2024. I've been checking daily for the price and yesterday it disappeared. The last sailing of the Millennium is now in Feb. 2024. I've tried googling to see of there's a charter but I'm not finding anything. Does anyone know anything?

About a month ago, our September, 2023 Summit cruise disappeared from the Celebrity website. I panicked. Checked with our TA and he knew nothing of any changes.

Then a few days later, it reappeared. Never heard a word from Celebrity, and I wrote it off to their outstanding IT department.

Check again in a few days.

Kay

Edited by MarKay525

11 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Is this a cruise you booked or one that you WANT to book?  Mine disappeared because Celebrity wrongly cancelled it.

We're booked. The others might be right about it being sold out but I guess we'll see. 

10 hours ago, patty1955 said:

We're booked on the Millennium on March 4-16, 2024. I've been checking daily for the price and yesterday it disappeared. The last sailing of the Millennium is now in Feb. 2024. I've tried googling to see of there's a charter but I'm not finding anything. Does anyone know anything?

As of this morning, you cannot book the Millennium at all past February 2024. My guess is there are itinerary changes coming and possibly a reposition of the ship. We've now crossed into November so my guess is that by December March 2024 will be reposted. If you do have changes Celebrity will definitely notify you. 

milenium.JPG

1 hour ago, MamaFej said:

Plus quite a few more over all the cruises we have booked for that trip. I'm excited to finally get to Eastern Asia. Join us?

Send me dates of your sailings.  We had hoped to do Australia again in 2024 but still waiting on release of itineraries for the Edge.  We are booked on her last 2024 sailing in Australia.  Hoped she would do a TP to US b nothing released yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 8:58 AM, jelayne said:

Send me dates of your sailings.  We had hoped to do Australia again in 2024 but still waiting on release of itineraries for the Edge.  We are booked on her last 2024 sailing in Australia.  Hoped she would do a TP to US b nothing released yet.

You've got mail. 😊

Similar situation here.  Last summer, I booked an upcoming cruise on the Apex for Feb. 17, 2024.  While checking Black Friday deals, the cruise no longer shows on Celebrity web site.  I find it hard to believe that it is completely sold out 15 months in advance?  Is there the potential it's been converted to a charter cruise and Celebrity isn't telling us?