Flight ease (?)

rotjeknor

16 minutes ago, rotjeknor said:

For the past few days I've had trouble getting access to the Flight ease site . The link provided in the " Management my cruise" under bookings doesn't work.

Anybody else experiencing this problem ?

Yes, its seems to be a little less cooperative for the last few days. Our window for booking flights would have just opened this week, so didn't really try much though.

2 hours ago, rodndonna said:

Yes, its seems to be a little less cooperative for the last few days. Our window for booking flights would have just opened this week, so didn't really try much though.

Thanks . Good to know the problem is not on my end 🫣

Be sure you are within the time limit of booking airfare. Currently it can’t be booked until you are within 330? Days of debarkation.   If you are try clearing your browser cache and returning to the website.  Click slowlllllly 

I was also having trouble getting Flight Ease to work through the website, so I tried phoning them today (800-628-4771). We have some time to work on flights, as our B2B cruises aren't until August and September of 2023. The nice man, Victor, at the Flight Ease number was not able to help me today either, as he is locked out of booking flights for those particular cruises. He said that the Zaandam cruises in July are being changed (dates, ports, ??) and he suspects that is true for the August and September cruises we are booked for. He could not give a difinitive answer because everyone on the cruise side was out to lunch and he only deals with flights. He recommended trying to call back in a few days, hoping they would have a better answer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HAL4NOW said:

I was also having trouble getting Flight Ease to work through the website, so I tried phoning them today (800-628-4771). We have some time to work on flights, as our B2B cruises aren't until August and September of 2023. The nice man, Victor, at the Flight Ease number was not able to help me today either, as he is locked out of booking flights for those particular cruises. He said that the Zaandam cruises in July are being changed (dates, ports, ??) and he suspects that is true for the August and September cruises we are booked for. He could not give a definitive answer because everyone on the cruise side was out to lunch, and he only deals with flights. He recommended trying to call back in a few days, hoping they would have a better answer.

Victor phoned me back about thirty minutes after hanging up and said he had figured out the problem on their end and he could now book our flights. Excellent service: flights booked for August and September. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have had on again, off again problems with the Flight Ease site for many months.  Although we already have flights booked for an upcoming Asian cruise, we like to check (on a routine basis) to see if there are some new flight options and/or prices.  There are times when we are locked out for days.  A few weeks we actually called HAL to complain and they had no answers!  But a few days later, all was again fine.  Keep in mind that the folks that handle HAL's Flight Ease also handle the Princess flights (and I think Cunard).  It is a big operation.  If you can get past the usual HAL clerks to the actual Flight Ease folks you will find a lot of skill/knowledge.  The usual HAL clerks/PCCs do not have a lot of knowledge about airline stuff.

Hank

• Thanks 1