Non Alcoholic Beer?

flydc

Sorry I did a search for drinks menu but could't find anything ... 

Looking for what non-alcoholic beer and/or spirits would be offered on Silversea. 

We are on Silver Cloud in late November for an Antartic cruise if that makes any difference.

Many thanks for your help. 

1 hour ago, flydc said:

Sorry I did a search for drinks menu but could't find anything ... 

Looking for what non-alcoholic beer and/or spirits would be offered on Silversea. 

We are on Silver Cloud in late November for an Antartic cruise if that makes any difference.

Many thanks for your help. 

Becks and Heineken on the Moon last week. There are no non alcoholic spirits 🤣

Edited by Silver Spectre

I've been curious about this as well because my first voyage on Silversea is coming up and I came to enjoy Seedlip selections on Crystal.

I was told that Heineken Zero is available. (not my fave NA but enjoyable on a warm day)

Regarding NA spirits: I've paid attention to a couple of recent "Ships tour" videos of silversea vessels and am 90% certain that i spotted Seedlip behind the bar twice.

3 hours ago, happysolotrav said:

I've been curious about this as well because my first voyage on Silversea is coming up and I came to enjoy Seedlip selections on Crystal.

I was told that Heineken Zero is available. (not my fave NA but enjoyable on a warm day)

Regarding NA spirits: I've paid attention to a couple of recent "Ships tour" videos of silversea vessels and am 90% certain that i spotted Seedlip behind the bar twice.

By its very definition Seedlip is not a spirit, it’s a distilled something, essence if you like. Calling it a spirit is just marketing nonsense. A spirit is by definition distilled alcohol.

• Like 1