A ROYAL November: LIVE from Mariner/Liberty/Indy/Mariner OTS

Earlier when I woke up from my nap I walked the outer decks amd got some photos of the other ships in port.

Docked right next to us was the Carnival liberty.

20221119_160850-X2.jpg

20221119_160908-X2.jpg

20221119_161516-X2.jpg

Our booty was touching freedoms booty.

20221119_161124-X2.jpg

Beyond liberty I can see Disney Wish and Carnival sunshine.

20221119_161530-X2.jpg

I know I got the right ship this time for Carnival because their slide is unique. Disney I am just guessing again since I did so good with that last time 😆

• Haha 1

Later I caught sailaway from the helipad. Nassau is a beautiful port for sailaway.

I could now see the Sky was also in port with us.

20221119_165216-X2.jpg

Some resorts shaped like ships.

20221119_165233-X2.jpg

Too much cloud cover to see the sunset. Still gorgeous 😍

20221119_165311-X2.jpg

Sailing away.

20221119_165334-X2.jpg

20221119_165342-X2.jpg

• Like 4

Shut the club down again. They played off the wall music to clear the floor again but we made it until almost 2.

Ate some pizza but hopefully I have enough cardio in to counter act it. Already 7k steps since midnight.

Going to bed, tomorrow is another perfect day in coco cay.

• Like 4

Good morning everyone.

I got a phone call at 9 from guest services asking if I had shuttle arrangements for tomorrow. I told them I do not.

They offered to arrange if I liked and I said yes. I was half asleep and I do not know if complimentary was a word that was used. Guess I will find out. Hopefully it is a nominal charge if there is one.

Layed back down for a little bit but getting up now to go explore perfect buffet at coco cay 😋.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

You had some amazing nights! This is the kind of vacation I always dream of having! I’m definitely going to see if there is a late night hot tub on my next cruise.

I don't see where it is advertised anywhere so i guess if you know you know. First night there were three tubs open. Last night just one. I guess it just depends but definitely check it out. I might check on Mariner because I don't mind a hot tub just not a lot of people especially when the kids take over. 

• Like 1

Been a quiet night cruise wise for me. Once I got done working i ate at Windjammer. It was pretty weak and I didn't bother photographing any of it. I should have done mdr but i was running low on time.

The captain has warned of heavy Seas tonight and the doggie bags are on the stairwell.

I've still gotta pack but it's gonna have to wait until morning. 

Good night everyone.

Ugh, quick update. I don't know what we are sailing through but this is terrible. It feels like when you are docking and the thrusters are being used but it won't stop. I feel like i am sitting on an unbalanced washing machine.

I need this to stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m finally caught up after being MIA around here all week. Sounds like you’ve been having a good time overall. 😀  Hope the seas calm down for you so you can get some sleep tonight. Be prepared for another chilly morning - at least by Florida standards! 😱 😂

5 hours ago, perfect match said:

I’m finally caught up after being MIA around here all week. Sounds like you’ve been having a good time overall. 😀  Hope the seas calm down for you so you can get some sleep tonight. Be prepared for another chilly morning - at least by Florida standards! 😱 😂

It was a very bumpy ride last night. Things did get better at some point. I'm so tired I had no trouble sleeping through it once I stopped focusing on it lol.

• Like 1

Sitting in the chairs overlooking the Promenade. Mdr closes at 830 which is nice but I'm not feeling lugging my luggage around more than I have to so I'm gonna pass.

I fished my diamond cookies for breakfast.

I'll make my way down in time to grab a coffee, priorities.

• Haha 1