total Newbie questions - sea days on the Summit

mhoffrob

So as of now, there are one or two movies showing on the Summit that interest us.  IS it really possible to see the screen for an 11am or 2 pm showing in the Caribbean? Are the servers for drink refills or do I have to leave the top deck to go down to the Sunset Bar. . . (I know, first world problems, just trying to be prepared).  Am I correct that you can only order one drink at a time?

obviously I have too much time on my hands . . . . 

The screens are easy to see and bright both during the day and night.   I believe they have drink servers but the bar really isn't that far away.

You are correct you can only order one drink at a time.   If ordering for you and your spouse you will need both cards.

• Like 1

Interesting on Summit that there are elevators fore, aft and mid ship.  While there is a bar near the screen and servers likely available, easy and fast to get to other bars on board.

You can only order one drink at a time on any of the major cruiselines.   You certainly can get a couple for you and your wife and return a few minutes later and get two more.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, stellarose said:

do they list the movies being shown?

Yes on both the App and in the Daily but app only updated about 2 weeks prior to sailing.   Prior to that may just be a place holder.

Edited by Jim_Iain