Stateroom flowers?

Hammoandnads

I do not remember the prices, but you can order flowers once on board. (Pre-pandemic you could also order them pre-cruise.)

Quality is excellent and they will usually last most of a 7-day cruise.

Note that you cannot take flowers off of the ship.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hammoandnads said:

How much does it cost to order flower arrangements for your stateroom? Also interested to know what the quality is like and how long they last.

We have ordered flowers for every cruise we have ever done and now you order them at the Passenger Service Desk when you board instead of pre-ordering.  

We usually order the Princess Bouquet which is around $39.00/$49.00 and would be much more expensive on land and it is very well done with a wide variety of flowers in the arrangement.  It last from 7 to 10 days if you add some water.  

One of the better products Princess offers at sea.

Edited by Princessfan20
  • Like 3

Princess flowers that we have purchased have all been fresh and lasted 7-10 days. Prices range from about $7 for a single rose to $59 for a rose bouquet plus they offer a mixed Princess Choice bouquet  and a tropical bouquet which each are under $60. 

as mentioned pre-pandemic you could order in advance, now you visit Passenger Services.  I am hopeful the Pre-orders will be returning soon.  I have an upcoming cruise on Diamond Princess and I was able to pre-order flowers through the TA’s booking software.  Will be interested to see if the flowers arrive as ordered or if I still need to visit Passenger Services. 

• Like 2

Always, always, always order flowers for my honey. Last cruise of 19 days they lasted the whole cruise with a few flowers having to be tossed around day 14. I always order from guest services. They show you pictures of the arrangements and I am more confident that they are done fresh for her.

Jim😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jeanandjim said:

Always, always, always order flowers for my honey. Last cruise of 19 days they lasted the whole cruise with a few flowers having to be tossed around day 14. I always order from guest services. They show you pictures of the arrangements and I am more confident that they are done fresh for her.

Jim😎

Thanks Jim, Shelly, Princessfan and Carri- I’m thinking of buying an arrangement for my Mum and Aunt in their staterooms. We are on a 20 day cruise so that’s perfect 🤩.

• Like 1

I have always had flowers waiting in the cabin on every cruise except the one last month since Princess eliminated the ability to pre-order online.  But based on this discussion and another I follow I decided to contact my TA yesterday, she came back with a price list and I selected the rose bouquet and she confirmed the purchase this morning.  So if you use a TA you might want to check that option.

• Like 1

Have bought 1/2 dozen yellow roses on our last 2 cruises online.  For this cruise, as I was not able to purchase online, I called Princess and they sold to me on the phone 😀.  $36 and past history is they are great for the duration.  BTW, DW loves them each time.

• Like 1