Miami Port-to-Airport transportation?

HLFam2022

As soon as you come out the port, there will be someone offering to take you via van for $10, once it's full they leave and drop you off at your airline terminal.

There are also cabs and pickups for Uber and Lyft that you can call.

Edited by Plum Happy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, nasa1974 said:

$75 for a van ride is pricey unless you can get 6 or more riding. My luck I'd be the only one.

I believe they schedule groups, and you are welcome to join if there is one scheduled then.  🙂 But as others mentioned, there are alternatives outside the terminal.  

18 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

I booked my flights through Air2Sea. First time with RCI so it will be interesting on what is offered for transportation to and from the port/airport.

Transfers are usually not included with Air2Sea. You may have to buy them. Call Royal or whomever you booked with.

1 hour ago, megr1125 said:

Transfers are usually not included with Air2Sea. You may have to buy them. Call Royal or whomever you booked with.

This is from the RCI Air2Sea FAQ.

Q

Are airport-to-pier transfers included when you buy airline tickets with Air2Sea?

A

Airport-to-pier transfers are offered as an option when a guest purchases their airline tickets with Air2Sea. When purchasing your airline tickets with Air2Sea, cruise transfers are provided as an option on the guest preference page. Cruise transfers are only offered for flights that arrive or depart on the cruise's embarkation and debarkation days.

I will have to wait until I can access my guest preference page to find out what the options are. I sail in March on the Oasis so it will be the end of January before I can see anything.

Edited by nasa1974