Noise from theater on Emerald Deck 8 forward

bobrxlex

Has anyone experienced a lot of noise from the shows in the theater at night. I just got moved to cabin E217 mid forward on sky princess mini  suite and was worried there would be quite a bit of noise. Emerald deck 8 mid forward. Thanks

I would't fancy it. Only been over the theatre once, up on Caribe and we could still hear some noise.

Admittedly we were in an interior just over the back of the stage so possibly right over some of the speakers. Others in the group were in exterior cabins and heard nothing. 

I just read a review of someone who got an upgrade to a mini suite over the theater and it was so noisy. Just like what I did.  Now I'm sick that I spent so much for an upgrade that is really a downgrade.  So if your thinking about upgrading be careful about where you wind up.  Im leaving in 13 days and just hoping something opens up not over the theater. but I think the ship if pretty full so I'm doubtful

20 minutes ago, bobrxlex said:

I just read a review of someone who got an upgrade to a mini suite over the theater and it was so noisy. Just like what I did.  Now I'm sick that I spent so much for an upgrade that is really a downgrade.  So if your thinking about upgrading be careful about where you wind up.  Im leaving in 13 days and just hoping something opens up not over the theater. but I think the ship if pretty full so I'm doubtful

Pack ear plugs. I never travel without them. One time we had an inside cabin just below (next to, really) the pool. Every night at 3am the barracuda started running and made an awful noise. 

• Haha 1

Are the only available Minisuites  with that category, all there in that area above the theater?

I don't know the answer, but I would imagine that the most noise comes from the front, stage area?

Also, I have heard that the opening that goes up above the center of the stage, where curtains and props are above the stage can carry the noise.  I remember hearing about the inside cabins above this on deck 10 could hear the theater.

Edited by Wishing on a star