Waiting in vain?

After my Harmony of the Seas cruise this past October, I emailed Customer Service regarding several issues.  After about five weeks I received a response saying RC was escalating my email to "management".  I emailed the original CSR and asked to receive a follow-up email and also stated the same on the customer satisfaction survey that followed the email.  It's been about three weeks so I have to ask, am I waiting in vain?  

Edited by NeepierRoad

21 minutes ago, NeepierRoad said:

After my Harmony of the Seas cruise this past October, I emailed Customer Service regarding several issues.

Depends on the nature of the issue, and whether you first raised the issue while onboard. If you waited until after you debarked the cruise to bring anything that happened/didn't happen on the cruise up, you will probably be waiting until the 12th of never for any substantive reply.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

“Management” is probably Royal’s name for The Trash Bin based on their recent policies 

24 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Possible, the old Circular File

This day and age it's the inaccessible "Cloud".   Save something to the "Cloud" and you may never see it again.😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NeepierRoad said:

It's been about three weeks so I have to ask, am I waiting in vain?  

Patience and persistence are required when dealing with shoreside CSR. It once took me over 2 months of constant communications to reach a satisfactory conclusion to onboard issues post cruise.