Name & email address for Princess Cruise Lines President & also email for Jan Schwartz

prairiesailor

2 minutes ago, prairiesailor said:

I am looking for the name & email address of the President of Princess Cruise Lines. Also looking for email address for Jan Schwartz. Did a search but couldn’t find anything. I was sure I had seen it somewhere on the boards. Thanks. Alfred

I show:

John Padgett President Princess Cruises

JPadgett@Carnival.com
JSwartz@princesscruises.com

26 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

I show:

John Padgett President Princess Cruises

JPadgett@Carnival.com
JSwartz@princesscruises.com

We don't know how many email addresses all of the big-wigs have, but Padgett is going to be reachable @PrincessCruises.com.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

We don't know how many email addresses all of the big-wigs have, but Padgett is going to be reachable @PrincessCruises.com.

True. They both work though. Thanks. 
Jan Swartz also has:

JSwartz@HAgroup.com

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

You can email, but it's going to marketing and not that prrson.

That makes me wonder..every C staff I’ve ever known; just has an EA “filter” their email..however it does make me wonder when their email is so broadcasted..perhaps to “people in the know” they have a different email..probably like:

Jan@carnival.com

John@carnival.com

I had good success sending an email to JPadgett@princesscruises.com. Although I did have to send it twice (used Second Request in the SUBJ line for the second note), I got an appropriate response that same day after it was forwarded to a special group within Customer Service. I had been trying to work regular channels for more than 10 months and was beyond exasperated. Sent the email as a last ditch effort after deciding that if the issue was not resolved to our satisfaction, we would NEVER sail Princess again (said that in the email as well).

Thanks for the email addresses. After a cruise I have always sent emails off to the president of whatever cruise line we were on. I point out the good things on the cruise, the names of people who provided us with good service. I don’t really trust the survey to get the people recognized. Also provide feed back on problems encountered as well as suggestions to perhaps improve the product. I have always received replies & occasionally a phone call from the President’s office. Alfred