Loyalty Perk Thermal Spa 1 hour question

ready2cruzagain

Have friends going with us on the cruise, she is Diamond but her DH is not, he is silver. She was wondering if he could go with her to the spa when she goes for the free hour. I have no clue since we either buy spa package or go together since we are both Diamond. Told her I would see what you guys say. TIA

4 minutes ago, BertieRulesOK said:

You have to book your spa sessions, so it seems unlikely you can simply take someone who is not entitled to enter.  Just buy the week pass.

Thanks, oh she isn't wanting a week pass, that is what we do. She just wanted company when she went for her hour.

17 hours ago, Tierun said:

I’d call and ask since many perks extend to the cabin mates.

Waste of time. First the call center agent has no idea and second whatever he answers has no relevance on board. 

The 1 hour free access will not be extended to the second guest and also can not be transferred to anyone else, not even to your spouse. 

18 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Thanks, oh she isn't wanting a week pass, that is what we do. She just wanted company when she went for her hour.

The only option apart from a very expensive day pass is to book a cheap massage/treatment and enjoy the complimentary spa access with this to join the wife. 

• Like 1

On 12/18/2022 at 2:00 AM, perakcruiser said:

Waste of time. First the call center agent has no idea and second whatever he answers has no relevance on board. 

The 1 hour free access will not be extended to the second guest and also can not be transferred to anyone else, not even to your spouse. 

The only option apart from a very expensive day pass is to book a cheap massage/treatment and enjoy the complimentary spa access with this to join the wife. 

On my last cruise, they would have allowed my GF to use my 1 hour thermal spa perk.  However, she didn't bring appropriate clothing, but we did book the session before cancelling.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

However, she didn't bring appropriate clothing, but we did book the session before cancelling.

Aurea Thermal Spa attire is swimsuit, bikini, swim trunks and slide sandals.

We usually wear swim clothing covered with bathrobe.

Towels are in the changing rooms and in the Thermal Spa area.

4 hours ago, SirWolf said:

Aurea Thermal Spa attire is swimsuit, bikini, swim trunks and slide sandals.

We usually wear swim clothing covered with bathrobe.

Towels are in the changing rooms and in the Thermal Spa area.

She didn't have a swimsuit and there was nothing available in her size in the stores, surprisingly.