Military discount after final payment

spookey

2 hours ago, complawyer said:

helllova way to treat a vet!

You will find that a discount thru ncl is not a discount! I tried to book a cruise with the 2nd pas. was free. Well i did a mock  booking for the 2nd guess free and a booking for 2 of us. The 2nd guess free was more than the reg. price.

Don't think you'll get the discount after final payment. You have to sign in to NCL account and get verified as a vet with ID.me. Once verified the discount will be applied to any future booking. 

8 minutes ago, linbobky said:

You will find that a discount thru ncl is not a discount! I tried to book a cruise with the 2nd pas. was free. Well i did a mock  booking for the 2nd guess free and a booking for 2 of us. The 2nd guess free was more than the reg. price.

You'll find similar pricing through any cruise line.  RCCI BOGOHO is an example.

The military discount appears to be an exception.  I've tried mock bookings where I was logged in as a military vet and mock bookings where I did not book in.  There military discount was applied as advertised.

Edited by RocketMan275

linbobky. welcome to the wonderful world of ncl accounting practices. check their sale offers in whatever configuration they have (40% off, 2nd passenger is free, ) all they have done for the past few years is play (adjust) the numbers so in end, most of the prices never change, regardless of the offer. on their 50% offer, all   they did was jack up the cabin prices

we're booked on the b2b ncl dawn july 27 thru aug 15, and im going to see exactly how much the price changes when i try and apply the military discount