Beyond World Class Bar

bikerunner

On 12/24/2022 at 11:28 AM, lauder said:

The premium was $15 on the Beyond at that time and the drink $20 and they added a $1 service charge so that brings us to $6

You are both correct. The new maximum for Premium is $17.00.  The question now is what is the current price of Above The Clouds.  The App for Beyond has the current price as $15.00.  Who knows, they may change it for the next cruise. 

6 hours ago, Mother Mary said:

Does anybody else miss the strawberry fields cocktail!!  Pretty much does it for me. I’m not a rum or bourbon drinker. We were on the Equinox over Thanksgiving & they weren’t serving wine or beer then!

They weren't serving wine or beer on the ship?

11 minutes ago, RICCruisers said:

You are both correct. The new maximum for Premium is $17.00.  The question now is what is the current price of Above The Clouds.  The App for Beyond has the current price as $15.00.  Who knows, they may change it for the next cruise. 

I no longer drink, but as a now retired former professional drinker, IMO there is nothing "premium" about Celebrity's premium drink pacakge, just like the premium wifi.

7 hours ago, LGW59 said:

They weren't serving wine or beer on the ship?

I think the poster was referring just to the World Class Bar. My experience there is that you only can get the drinks on the WCB menu... nothing not on the menu and no wine or beer at that bar. The bartender told us that the Bar only uses specific type of liquors to "showcase" them. If you want something other than those specific liquors, you have to go to a different bar.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mcgeneseo said:

I think the poster was referring just to the World Class Bar. My experience there is that you only can get the drinks on the WCB menu... nothing not on the menu and no wine or beer at that bar. The bartender told us that the Bar only uses specific type of liquors to "showcase" them. If you want something other than those specific liquors, you have to go to a different bar.

Hence the title of the post, DUH on me!

28 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Hence the title of the post, DUH on me!

I was told they have a contract with the company who created the recipes and have to be followed accordingly.  I couldn't even get one of the ingredients substituted.

• Like 2