Beyond World Class Bar

bikerunner

Copied from the Celebrity App and photos of the menu posted by other cruisers:

World Class Bar

Celebrity No. Ten $15

Be the star of your own show as you luxuriate In this refreshing cocktail made with Tanqueray No. TEN Gin, fresh raspberries, lemon juice, Crème de Violette, and a dash of bitters. Served tall with a splash of ginger ale to finish with a touch of sparkle.

Zacapa Old Fashion $15

Every now and again, It's good to be old Fashioned. Indulge In our modified version of this classic and iconic cocktail featuring the rich, luscious notes of Zacapa No. 23 Rum blended with a bit of sugar, aromatic bitters, and dash of chocolate molé.

Highlander $15

Native to the Highlands of Scotland, Highland Park is comprised of mellow smoke and sweet honeyed maltiness which we meticulously blend, with a French herbal liqueur, Cognac, and fortified wine in this soothing concoction.

Double Piquant $15

Johnnie Walker Double Black is laced with a deep, brooding intensity displaying notes of matured charred oak in this explosive combination of Habanero shrub bitters, jalapeños, blackberries, fresh lemon, and ginger beer.

Violet Hour $15

The violet hour, after the sun sets, another world emerges where we dance with silhouettes. Slip into the evening with Ketel One Vodka blended with Tanqueray London Dry Gin then shaken with fresh lemon, Crème de Vlolette, blackberries. and grapefruit zest.

Banana Republic $15

Paradise Is not a place, Il's a state of mind. Escape Into tropical bliss with this sultry blend of Don Julio Reposado Tequila, ripe charred bananas, aromatized wine, and a hint of cold brew coffee for those cozy. robust notes of warm spices, and caramelized oak (Safari hats welcome)

Azteca $15

Don Julio Blanco tequila is steeped in ancient mythology dating back to the times of the Aztecs and this elixir celebrates those who brought us one of the best things to happen at happy hour.

Don Julio Reposado Tequila, Sherry Wine, fresh cilantro, lime juice, agave syrup, and a bite of jalapeño finishes this savory cocktail with a sizzle.

American Pie Cocktail $15

The bold spicy complexity of Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey and warmth of apple cider with brown sugar best describes this cocktail as a symbol of prosperity celebrating things as American as apple pie.

Above the Clouds $20

Journey above the clouds and experience spellbinding flavors with deep aromas In a glass of Full-bodied Zacapa XO Rum Infused with Applewood smoke.

Rose Water $15

For centuries, rose water has been used for a variety of beauty & health applications. and self-Indulgence should be no exception. Ketel One Vodka, Italian wine-based aperitif, watermelon syrup, fresh lime juice, hibiscus salt. and a spritz of rose water Is your remedy.

They also have numerous wines and beers listed but since I don't drink wine or beer I didn't transcribe them.  Look in the Celebrity App for the World Class Bar if you are interested.

1 minute ago, dreamer321 said:

Copied from the Celebrity App and photos of the menu posted by other cruisers:

World Class Bar

Celebrity No. Ten $15

Be the star of your own show as you luxuriate In this refreshing cocktail made with Tanqueray No. TEN Gin, fresh raspberries, lemon juice, Crème de Violette, and a dash of bitters. Served tall with a splash of ginger ale to finish with a touch of sparkle.

Zacapa Old Fashion $15

Every now and again, It's good to be old Fashioned. Indulge In our modified version of this classic and iconic cocktail featuring the rich, luscious notes of Zacapa No. 23 Rum blended with a bit of sugar, aromatic bitters, and dash of chocolate molé.

Highlander $15

Native to the Highlands of Scotland, Highland Park is comprised of mellow smoke and sweet honeyed maltiness which we meticulously blend, with a French herbal liqueur, Cognac, and fortified wine in this soothing concoction.

Double Piquant $15

Johnnie Walker Double Black is laced with a deep, brooding intensity displaying notes of matured charred oak in this explosive combination of Habanero shrub bitters, jalapeños, blackberries, fresh lemon, and ginger beer.

Violet Hour $15

The violet hour, after the sun sets, another world emerges where we dance with silhouettes. Slip into the evening with Ketel One Vodka blended with Tanqueray London Dry Gin then shaken with fresh lemon, Crème de Vlolette, blackberries. and grapefruit zest.

Banana Republic $15

Paradise Is not a place, Il's a state of mind. Escape Into tropical bliss with this sultry blend of Don Julio Reposado Tequila, ripe charred bananas, aromatized wine, and a hint of cold brew coffee for those cozy. robust notes of warm spices, and caramelized oak (Safari hats welcome)

Azteca $15

Don Julio Blanco tequila is steeped in ancient mythology dating back to the times of the Aztecs and this elixir celebrates those who brought us one of the best things to happen at happy hour.

Don Julio Reposado Tequila, Sherry Wine, fresh cilantro, lime juice, agave syrup, and a bite of jalapeño finishes this savory cocktail with a sizzle.

American Pie Cocktail $15

The bold spicy complexity of Bulleit Bourbon Frontier Whiskey and warmth of apple cider with brown sugar best describes this cocktail as a symbol of prosperity celebrating things as American as apple pie.

Above the Clouds $20

Journey above the clouds and experience spellbinding flavors with deep aromas In a glass of Full-bodied Zacapa XO Rum Infused with Applewood smoke.

Rose Water $15

For centuries, rose water has been used for a variety of beauty & health applications. and self-Indulgence should be no exception. Ketel One Vodka, Italian wine-based aperitif, watermelon syrup, fresh lime juice, hibiscus salt. and a spritz of rose water Is your remedy.

They also have numerous wines and beers listed but since I don't drink wine or beer I didn't transcribe them.  Look in the Celebrity App for the World Class Bar if you are interested.

Beer and Wine at the Beyond WCB?  Must change the atmosphere some what.  This part looks like the same menu in the Silhouette.

Just now, jagoffee said:

Beer and Wine at the Beyond WCB?  Must change the atmosphere some what.  This part looks like the same menu in the Silhouette.

I have yet to visit WCB. Will be sailing Beyond in a few weeks. I made these notes based on the App and photos people have posted in their cruise reviews.  I can't comment on the atmosphere regarding beer and wine but they are listed in the app.

9 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

I have yet to visit WCB. Will be sailing Beyond in a few weeks. I made these notes based on the App and photos people have posted in their cruise reviews.  I can't comment on the atmosphere regarding beer and wine but they are listed in the app.

We had never been to a WCB until our last cruise in March on the Reflection.  Once we started we never went anywhere else.  Happy to see they have the Zacapa Old Fashion.  That was may pre dinner drink every night.  Excited it's the same on Beyond.  Will be sitting in the WCB from 1/3-1/14.

5 hours ago, dateacher said:

We had never been to a WCB until our last cruise in March on the Reflection.  Once we started we never went anywhere else.  Happy to see they have the Zacapa Old Fashion.  That was may pre dinner drink every night.  Excited it's the same on Beyond.  Will be sitting in the WCB from 1/3-1/14.

I was on the Silhouettes in October.  They have changed the recipe for the Old Fashion, but I still enjoyed it.

I am fairly certain that the Celebrity Ten is the only drink that is the original recipe.  

We always  enjoy the WCB.  It has become much more popular.

17 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Unless, something has changed, no beer at the WCB.  I think they really don't have room for it (at least S class). 

Edited by rmalbers

3 minutes ago, rmalbers said:

Unless, something has changed, no beer at the WCB.  I think they really don't have room for it (at least S class). 

That has been my experience as well.  Dreamer321 is suggesting it is different in the Beyond.  Might just be a misunderstanding.

3 hours ago, jagoffee said:

I was on the Silhouettes in October.  They have changed the recipe for the Old Fashion, but I still enjoyed it.

I am fairly certain that the Celebrity Ten is the only drink that is the original recipe.  

We always  enjoy the WCB.  It has become much more popular.

Yes it has become very popular on Beyond.

You may hard to find a seat.

18 hours ago, jagoffee said:

Reflection has this same new menu in late August. There was wine and beer available on the back of the menu. They finally caved to all of the Bud Lite orders I guess 

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

That has been my experience as well.  Dreamer321 is suggesting it is different in the Beyond.  Might just be a misunderstanding.

I'm just reporting what the Celebrity App says in preparation for my upcoming cruise. (We all know how mistake-free the app is. 😃)  I will finally be there in person in a few weeks and will be able to give a definitive answer then.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lauder said:

I had the "above the Clouds" and was charged $6 extra over the premium package on a recent Beyond cruise [was worth it] 🙂

Confused.???

above the clouds says it is $20

the premium package covers drinks up to $17 so how was it a $6 up charge???

Edited by Spurschick

8 hours ago, Spurschick said:

Confused.???

I was on the Summit last month with the premium package and the limit was $15, not $17,  so the upcharge for above the clouds would be $5 plus 20% tip ($1) so the total upcharge would be $6.

• Like 1

Here's a link to my post with menu photos of the WCB on Beyond. I didn't take pictures of the page with beer and wine, but they are offered. 

The WCB overlooks the Martini Bar. It has more traffic than S-class with that location, and can get a little loud during the silent disco nights and martini flair demos, but I never had a problem finding a place to sit. It has more energy than S-class and is busier. Different, but still refined and creative.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2892936-beyond-world-class-bar-menu-photos/?do=findComment&comment=64281061

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Panzano said:

I was on the Summit last month with the premium package and the limit was $15, not $17,  so the upcharge for above the clouds would be $5 plus 20% tip ($1) so the total upcharge would be $6.

Thanks - interesting as the website says Premium package is up to $17

40 minutes ago, Spurschick said:

Thanks - interesting as the website says Premium package is up to $17

The upper limit was changed last week when the price for the Premium package was increased.

Edited by jagoffee
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Spurschick said:

Confused.???

The premium was $15 on the Beyond at that time and the drink $20 and they added a $1 service charge so that brings us to $6