Documents Printing Issues

yaineese

I've tried printing our luggage tags and boarding passes from different computers and even phone and every single time it re-directs me to the Cruise Managers page. I downloaded Adobe on all and even logged it to make sure that wasn't the problem. I've looked at the settings on the computer even used different browsers and nothing seems to work. Has anyone gone through this issue? Or have any advice before I call customer support? 

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=******&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Replace the *’s with your booking number and it should bring up your cruise documents, including the luggage tags.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clackey said:

I was able to print the luggage tags and the general info but not docs.  I thought that I could after final payment.  Nope.  I called and they gave me a date when I could do online check-in and print docs.

Correct.  Check-in is 14 days prior to the cruise.  Once you do that you'll be able to print your boarding pass.  That said, there does seem to have been some computer issues today.

5 hours ago, jsglow said:

Correct.  Check-in is 14 days prior to the cruise.  Once you do that you'll be able to print your boarding pass.  That said, there does seem to have been some computer issues today.

Check in is 16 days prior to sail date for Platinum and Diamond guests for those who may not know. 

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

On 12/25/2022 at 11:51 AM, FTLCruiseGal said:

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=******&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Replace the *’s with your booking number and it should bring up your cruise documents, including the luggage tags.

I like the idea, but unfortunately that is just redirecting to the Cruise Manager page as well. 

Same printing problem here.  I was able to print my luggage tags a few days ago but had to wait for my brother to complete his travel info.  That done, I got the message that nfo was completed and was told to print my docs.  Tried all the same things as first poster but to no avail.  Called the website help number and was put on hold for a few seconds then got a recording saying "they are experiencing technical difficulties."  Even emailed my PVP to see if he knew of network problems on their end.  Glad to see Carnival is aware of the problem.  I'll try again tomorrow and keep checking back with Cruise Critics.  Dave 😎

5 hours ago, geneparmesan said:

I am having the same issue. I need to print my docs today as I am leaving for Florida tomorrow. I'll keep trying.

Hi geneparmesan. . . are you also sailing out of Tampa?

Thanks and good luck!!

Yes. . . Can't wait!!  But I don't head to Tampa until the 5th. and getting on the the Pride on the 7th.   Just noticed you're from Chicagoland.  I live in Huntley and work in Belvidere.  Head to Milwaukee on the 4th. to avoid the O'Hare chaos!  

Have a great cruise!!

41 minutes ago, Ptown said:

Yes. . . Can't wait!!  But I don't head to Tampa until the 5th. and getting on the the Pride on the 7th.   Just noticed you're from Chicagoland.  I live in Huntley and work in Belvidere.  Head to Milwaukee on the 4th. to avoid the O'Hare chaos!  

Have a great cruise!!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy your cruise as well! I don't blame you for going to Milwaukee instead of O'Hare.