Crown Anchor 25th anniversary giveaways

dep

2 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Coming to a Cruise Line near your:

91v0s8TUbTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

As long as the color they provide matches the C&A status. I certainly do not want to be using a purple (D+) colored one to keep my conscience, or my back side clean. 🤣

Also, not sure what those statuses that do not have a wash & fold laundry included, are going to do... 😲

23 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

As long as the color they provide matches the C&A status. I certainly do not want to be using a purple (D+) colored one to keep my conscience, or my back side clean. 🤣

Also, not sure what those statuses that do not have a wash & fold laundry included, are going to do... 😲

I hear ya!  

The nice thing about this new product, you can use it twice before washing.  Turn it over and use the other side.  Just like my underwear, I turn them inside out after a few uses, just like new.  :classic_wacko: :classic_ohmy: :classic_wink:

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2023 at 12:17 PM, dep said:

Anyone sailing now that is diamond plus and above? Crown Anchor is supposed to be doing giveaways to those categories to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Can anybody tell me what the items might be that they are giving away?

After seven other cruises in 2023 we finally received these on Oasis this week. Top three cruisers also received them at the event.

20230306_215700.jpg

• Like 2