Login issues

Tom-n-Cheryl

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

I just logged in without any issue.  

Windows 11 using Google Chrome 

Regrettably I don't think this problems is browser or OS related, I've tried Windows 10 & 11 also OSX and iOS. Also tried Safari, Edge, Firefox and Chrome without success. I've deleted cookies and changed privacy settings, but still get the same problem.

... just a matter of waiting till they fix it I think. 

9 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Regrettably I don't think this problems is browser or OS related, I've tried Windows 10 & 11 also OSX and iOS. Also tried Safari, Edge, Firefox and Chrome without success. I've deleted cookies and changed privacy settings, but still get the same problem.

... just a matter of waiting till they fix it I think. 

Sorry to hear that Mark -- I was trying to replicate and see if I could help figure out why it was happening to some and not others. 

I even received my travel doc's and e-ticket via email already. 

Just now, DaKahuna said:

I even received my travel doc's and e-ticket via email already. 

I'm not too worried at this point, we are checked in and we have our boarding passes in the app.

Plenty of time to sort it out...

• Like 2

On 1/16/2024 at 5:55 PM, Mark_T said:

I'm not too worried at this point, we are checked in and we have our boarding passes in the app.

Plenty of time to sort it out...

Agreed.  We sail in a week and have hard copies of everything.  I have confidence that everything will be fine when we board.

I never had website issues until I started inputting information via the app.  My wife has not used the app and has no problems logging in to her account via the MSC website.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from my sailing now and the website is still saying wrong country for me.  I was even showed onboard customer rep the same error on their machine and they had never seen it before, LOL.

Will be sending an email now to "mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com" and see what happens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

Back from my sailing now and the website is still saying wrong country for me.  I was even showed onboard customer rep the same error on their machine and they had never seen it before, LOL.

Will be sending an email now to "mscvoyagersclub@msccruisesusa.com" and see what happens.

I got home from ours last night and sent an email to that address.  Now we wait.

• Like 1

Sent multiple emails myself, no response or resolution yet. Called customer service the rep was not helpful. This is not a new account has never been an issue logging in until 2 weeks ago. 
Hopefully their IT department corrects the problem soon. 

30 minutes ago, cptcarp said:

Sent multiple emails myself, no response or resolution yet. Called customer service the rep was not helpful. This is not a new account has never been an issue logging in until 2 weeks ago. 
Hopefully their IT department corrects the problem soon. 

I assume you have cleared your browser cache and tried a different browser, e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Duck-duck-go, etc.?

Same problem, for the last week or so. 

Not a new account, we have been sailing MSC for over five years. 

I get same “wrong country” error whether using my laptop, iPad or iPhone, and regardless of browser. I have also tried logging in just using cell service and not my home wi-fi. My husband reports the same problem. 

I’ve confirmed we are not logged into the MSC app. 

We did recently return from an MSC cruise, and the problem started about them. (But I also experienced the same issue a few months ago,  no travel in that time frame). 

I can log in with a future booking number, but that does not give me access to my full account which is what I want!

Edited by TrinaLC

I had no problems logging in online until I checked my wife and I in for our cruise last week via the app

My wife had no issues accessing her account online until she downloaded the app and logged in when we boarded. 

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I just successfully logged into my account on www.msccruisesusa.com. 

I am on Windows 11, using Chrome browser. 

I just tried again, no luck. Same “country = bad” error code. 

I just received this e-mail.  I am able to log into my account now. 

I first contacted MSC this last Sunday evening. 

Thank you for contacting the MSC Voyagers Club. We have updated the country on your Voyager account to reflect USA. If the error persists, please do not hesitate to contact the Voyager Club helpdesk.

Should you require additional assistance please
feel free to contact our contact center at 1877.665.4655

Best Regards,
James
MSC Voyagers club

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.
6750 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
877-665-4655”

Edited by Cooper30
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Cooper30 said:

just received this e-mail.  I am able to log into my account now. 

Thank you for contacting the MSC Voyagers Club. We have updated the country on your Voyager account to reflect USA. If the error persists, please do not hesitate to contact the Voyager Club helpdesk.

I just phoned MSC web support and they kindly offered to delete my account so I could set it up again and promised that would solve the problem without impacting on our booked cruises.

I politely declined their offer due to the two existing reservations and our departure on the first of those in just over a week...

I'll roll the dice on that after the next cruise is over if there isn't a fix before then...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TrinaLC said:

Mark_T, what means did you use to contact them? Can you provide the email or phone number?

I called the UK MSC office number and one of the options was to be put through to web support, not much help for you in the US though...

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

I called the UK MSC office number and one of the options was to be put through to web support, not much help for you in the US though...

Thanks, I’ll try a call. 

But clearly then not just a US problem 

• Like 1

On 1/31/2024 at 11:27 AM, Cooper30 said:

Best Regards,
James
MSC Voyagers club

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.
877-665-4655”

My wife tried logging in two days ago and got the wrong country error.  This was the first time she had tried logging in since using the app on our recent cruise. 

She copied and pasted the email I sent, inserted her name and Voyager number, and less than 24 hours later was able to log in to her account online. 

4 hours ago, Cooper30 said:

My wife tried logging in two days ago and got the wrong country error.  This was the first time she had tried logging in since using the app on our recent cruise. 

She copied and pasted the email I sent, inserted her name and Voyager number, and less than 24 hours later was able to log in to her account online. 

I wonder if a common factor is having used the app on a recent voyage. My husband and I did, and sure enough first time we tried to log into the website after returning got the error message. 

Any others have the same experience?

I had a problem in Chrome problem before and used Edge, then a week or so later noticed Chrome was working for me again. Just checked now and Chrome is still working fine.

On a side note I noticed MSC had monkeyed with my arrival time and set it to 2:30 instead of 12:30. I was able to go in and re-select my original time again. (Not that I've ever had them care if I arrive early, but figured it's best to be safe.)

On 1/31/2024 at 11:27 AM, Cooper30 said:

Best Regards,
James
MSC Voyagers club

MSC Cruises (USA) Inc.
877-665-4655”

Confirmed, I just received the same email today and my account works again.  I sent the email in on Monday I believe today and today is Friday.

Definitely not a browser or cache / cookies issues.  Something wacky with their back end settings...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TrinaLC said:

I am still waiting. Emailed them yesterday mid-day. 

Oceans-calling, what number did you phone? I only got a run-around by phone. 

877 665 4655. 

I got this reply email when I sent a message to mscexistingreservations@msccruisesusa.com about the issue. 

IMG_6726.thumb.png.7e772b86699974bf86d5a283c89bc975.png

Edited by oceans.calling