Anyone booked Voyager yet?

Looking at Voyager for later in the year. She's a Century class ship so same as Ex2 & Ex. We really loved Ex2 and we can fly from.our local 9 miles away airport win win.we also have a £200 credit for covid cancelled cruise and there's £300 off and £100pp deposit. So really tempted. Anyone else?

Hi 2BA,  we would love to try Voyager but unfortunately the itineraries in the summer are from Palma and the  same old ports, although we did enjoy our October cruise from Palma.  We've decided to book Explorer 2 in September from Dubrovnik as many of the ports are new to us.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

Looking at Voyager for later in the year. She's a Century class ship so same as Ex2 & Ex. We really loved Ex2 and we can fly from.our local 9 miles away airport win win.we also have a £200 credit for covid cancelled cruise and there's £300 off and £100pp deposit. So really tempted. Anyone else?

Hi there iam thinking of booking the Voyager Caribbean cruise which departs on 12th Nov flying from Glasgow any tips etc would be great as I have travelled on Marella explorer 2 before.

7 minutes ago, D77 said:

Hi there iam thinking of booking the Voyager Caribbean cruise which departs on 12th Nov flying from Glasgow any tips etc would be great as I have travelled on Marella explorer 2 before.

How much are you quoted for 2 people for 14 nights on the Voyager 💰 we were quoted 6k

On 1/3/2023 at 9:17 PM, 2BACRUISER said:

Who’s best to book Cruise insurance with ? coming in for 2 adults anything from 300 -500 for a single cruise trip .

4 hours ago, D77 said:

Who’s best to book Cruise insurance with ? coming in for 2 adults anything from 300 -500 for a single cruise trip .

It depends on your needs especially re health. We have used Staysure previously but intend to shop around as i have had recent spine surgery and DH skin cancer.

Make sure you get cruise specific insurance with covid cover too. We normally get an annual policy it can work out better if you travel a lot. We paid £309 for last years.  

Edited by 2BACRUISER
Add info

1 hour ago, 2BACRUISER said:

It depends on your needs especially re health. We have used Staysure previously but intend to shop around as i have had recent spine surgery and DH skin cancer.

Make sure you get cruise specific insurance with covid cover too. We normally get an annual policy it can work out better if you travel a lot. We paid £309 for last years.  

I was looking at the transatlantic repositioning cruise to the carribean last December but the cost of insurance to cover that side of the world was two thousand pounds plus for an annual policy because of my pre existing conditions. The same policy conditions but to cover greater Europe for a year was only two hundred and fifty pounds for me and my wife.

Hey ho looks like my transatlantic days are over.☹️

I have booked Voyager for October.

All Spanish ports plus Gib,,,I love Spain ports.

I have done over 50 Thomson cruises,first on Topaz,,this is first since 2019.

I have cruised Celebrity,P&O and FO since then so it’s back to my cruising roots.

Edited by JeanieC,Aston
  • Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 7:49 PM, JeanieC,Aston said:

I have booked Voyager for October.

All Spanish ports plus Gib,,,I love Spain ports. 

That's the one I'm looking at on Voyager it appears she is very much like Ex2 which would suit us fine. 👍🙂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Travis26 said:

We found cedartree travel insurance to be very reasonable. 

We have annual cover with CedarTree and have always found their prices very good. We’re lucky that we don’t have many pre-existing conditions, and also that we’ve never had to make a claim so can’t say how good they are if something goes wrong 

We have booked voyager for 22nd July 2 one week b to b 

Highlights of med and cosmopolitan classics 

( or the other way round) 

I know it's not a countdown thread but 5 months 28 days ! 

Just a tad excited to experience it all 😁

Lynne

• Like 1