B2B - fill out check-in forms for both?

DaveOKC

I have never done a back to back (same ship).  I just filled out the check-in online form for the first one and was wondering if I needed to do one for the second 7 day cruise?  If so, how do you do the Health questionarie at the end (3 days prior to boarding)?

well, if you book the cruises independently of each other, maybe, unless it is sold as a back to back. I just booked two 14 night cruises on the same ship in the same room as my own personal back to back with two different reservation numbers. I completed both check ins. but you only need one luggage tag if you are in the same room LOL. Have a great time, and dont worry about the little stuff. Last time I did this, I just went to the front desk on the last day of the first leg to make sure I didnt need to do anything. Calling HAL and linking your booking numbers,  if they are different, is also always helpful.

Edited by tuolumne couple
  • Like 1

When having an individual booking number for each of the cruises I always fill out the documentation for both bookings.  You just do worry about the health question.   You need to have you TA or PCC link the booking numbers or you will need a new ship card for the second booking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2023 at 1:00 PM, DaveOKC said:

I have never done a back to back (same ship).  I just filled out the check-in online form for the first one and was wondering if I needed to do one for the second 7 day cruise?  If so, how do you do the Health questionarie at the end (3 days prior to boarding)?

I am very surprised you've never done a back to back!!!!

If it's one confirmation number they will treat it as one cruise, and you will also have only one onboard  account. They should send instructions to your cabin before the end of the first leg, and anything else you may need as an "in transit" passenger. I can't remember, but I think you have to do muster on both legs. 

Have fun! Back to backs are great!