Royal caribbean Broadway sales

Hi all - I know on the oasis and some freedom class ships there are the below broadway shows but cannot find out which shows are on which ships.  Is the latest listed antwheee or does anyone have info.

-cats: oasis

-Momma Mia:

-Greece:

-Hairspray:

Any others?

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, cusematt4 said:

Thanks.  The only thing missing from the website is odyssey and wonder.  Does anyone know if these ships have broadway shows?

Odyssey shows include The Effectors and Showgirls in the main theater with The Book in Two70.

Wonder has the sequel to The Effectors which carries on from the version shown on Odyssey.

During the shutdown Nick Weir hinted that Chicago was coming back to a ship in the future but so far that hasn't happened. 

I suspect Royal got tired of paying millions to license Broadway shows and decided to sink that money into producing in-house shows like The Effectors and Effectors II.

Odyssey Entertainment:

OY Entertainment Guide 2021.pdf

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Odyssey shows include The Effectors and Showgirls in the main theater with The Book in Two70.

Wonder has the sequel to The Effectors which carries on from the version shown on Odyssey.

During the shutdown Nick Weir hinted that Chicago was coming back to a ship in the future but so far that hasn't happened. 

I suspect Royal got tired of paying millions to license Broadway shows and decided to sink that money into producing in-house shows like The Effectors and Effectors II.

Odyssey Entertainment:

OY Entertainment Guide 2021.pdf 3.51 MB · 0 downloads

I would say having broadway / west end shows on royal ships is big draw. people always ask me when i cruise what show is onboard and if its a west end show they instantly go WOW! 

if its in house they have no idea what it is or if its any good.

Just my opinion 🙂

4 hours ago, twangster said:

Odyssey Entertainment:

OY Entertainment Guide 2021.pdf 3.51 MB · 1 download

I wish they would “splurge” with the license fees. Royal’s in house productions are Terrible. Columbus The Musical, Effectors, the Gift, the book, etc have nice staging and effects, but terrible song choices and storylines (if you can figure it out most of the time). The production company designing these shows needs to be changed. 

We saw Frankie and the Dreamers (Jersey Boys/Frankie Valli) and Beatles Celebration on our Anthem Easter sail

Both were fantastic performances but especially with Frankie. Received standing ovation on 2 nights.  Kids in the audience were going bonkers.

Ps.  The wigs worn by the make-believe Beatles left a lot to be desired.🤣

39 minutes ago, tx121 said:

I wish they would “splurge” with the license fees. Royal’s in house productions are Terrible. Columbus The Musical, Effectors, the Gift, the book, etc have nice staging and effects, but terrible song choices and storylines (if you can figure it out most of the time). The production company designing these shows needs to be changed. 

I like both Columbus & The Book. Effectors I can do without. 

Columbus was in addition to a Broadway show, just like Flight & Blue Planet. I wish they would get back to that. Broadway + the original.

1 hour ago, tx121 said:

Splurging may not be an option for many years to come.  Survival comes first.  

• Like 1