Social activities for 19-22 year olds

Hi everyone. I took my 3 daughters on their first and only cruise in late 2018 when they were 10, 14 and 16. We went on the Carnival Vista. They LOVED it and have wanted to go on another cruise ever since. I am looking into taking them on the Symphony of the Seas sometime this year when they are 15, 19 and 21.  My question is: are there well attended meet ups or activities so that the 19 and 21 year olds can meet others their age?  Previously when we cruised they loved the teen clubs and getting to meet so many people and in fact I think that was their favorite part. I’m worried that they might not enjoy themselves as much if they don’t have the same social opportunities. Thanks for any input!

26 minutes ago, soremekun said:

I looked through the Symphony of the Seas daily planner for Day 1 and Day 2 and saw two socials for ages 18-25.  There may even be more events on other days.

Oh really! That’s great to hear! Is there any way you could attach a pic of the planner for me? (If that’s allowed)

I went with my 20 year old on Symphony in November. We met another 20 year old and her Mom at dinner the 3rd night, and that girl told my daughter she'd been going to the "hyperlink" every night, which sounded like a venue where the "in between" could hang out. 

The Hyperlink turned out not to be a venue, but just a name they gave the group, which was supposed to meet at different venues for various activities like trivia, dancing, karaoke etc each night. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out to be activities that were set aside specifically for that age-group, and it wasn't organized, so the "kids" would show up and have to just know who the other 18-20 year olds were. There wasn't even a table or anything set aside and labeled so that they could find eachother. 

My daughter tried going to 2 of the activities, but she walked in and wasn't able to figure out if anyone in the venue was part of the 18-20 group, and just ended up wandering aimlessly and sitting by herself.  

So, from that experience, it was not a well organized group, and unless you happen to be able to figure out who else is sitting alone in the activity and can go up to them and ask if they're there for the Hyperlink meet up, it's not gonna be much of a meet up. 

Thankfully, my daughter prefers to hang out with me and go to shows and do activities together, so it didn't bother her. She only went because the girl we met at dinner invited her (and she did find that girl at one of the activities), but she never did meet anyone else in the group. 

Wait, they are adults?  I think the hyperlink is nothing more than younger adults can go to an even, which is exactly the same as other events, but an encouragement to go so that they can find others same age......but the reality is, they are adults and can do anything on the ship they want, with one exception in the USA, and that is get drunk. 

As an alternative, perhaps they can find others in their age range on the roll call beforehand? I even did this with my teens (with parents of other teens) last spring before they went to the teen meet up so it wouldn't feel so overwhelming. My oldest ended up spending most of the free time just hanging out with the kids we connected with on the roll call, even when they went to an activity in the teen club.