IS VACCINE STATUS REQUIRED FOR AIR TRAVEL FROM CANADA TO US YES OR NO???????

aragorn764

In May, going on British Airlines to London from Toronto airport,  I got my vaccination papers out to show the counter lady.  She never asked for them, I said to her you don't need to see them, her reply was "I can see you are ok".

We did not need to wear masks as Britain was not wearing them.

• 3 weeks later...

Just further to all this, our group of four is all fully vaccinated and are traveling on Air Canada this Sunday to Ft. Lauderdale. Our online checkin for the flights will be Saturday morning. I’m reading that we need to complete the attestation form to show prior to boarding the plane. Do we need to print out the entire five pages or just the second and last one? Someone mentioned completing when they did the online checkin? Should we just wait to complete until Saturday? 
Thanks for any and all help!

7 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Just further to all this, our group of four is all fully vaccinated and are traveling on Air Canada this Sunday to Ft. Lauderdale. Our online checkin for the flights will be Saturday morning. I’m reading that we need to complete the attestation form to show prior to boarding the plane. Do we need to print out the entire five pages or just the second and last one? Someone mentioned completing when they did the online checkin? Should we just wait to complete until Saturday? 
Thanks for any and all help!

We completed the attestation on line with Air Canada when checking in the day before our flight.  We did not print anything.  Brought our vaccine record with us in case we were asked but we were not.

2 hours ago, d9704011 said:

We completed the attestation on line with Air Canada when checking in the day before our flight.  We did not print anything.  Brought our vaccine record with us in case we were asked but we were not.

Great, thanks for this quick reply. I’ll save some paper then! Did you do your checkin through the app or with an actual person on the phone? 

13 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Great, thanks for this quick reply. I’ll save some paper then! Did you do your checkin through the app or with an actual person on the phone? 

We always use the Air Canada website for check in, I find it provides a smoother, more complete experience.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CDNPolar said:

We just went AC round trip and arrived back last night.  Did the attestation, and had all paperwork with us but were never asked to prove anything.

Hope you had a nice trip? Question, when you did the online checkin 24 hours before your flight from Canada, did you need to check a box saying you were vaxxed or was there some kind of attestation on there? When you say you had all paperwork was that including the five pages of the attestation form for each passenger? We have our vaccine proof on paper as well as in our phones but I don’t want to have to print out ten pages of paper for nothing…

52 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Hope you had a nice trip? Question, when you did the online checkin 24 hours before your flight from Canada, did you need to check a box saying you were vaxxed or was there some kind of attestation on there? When you say you had all paperwork was that including the five pages of the attestation form for each passenger? We have our vaccine proof on paper as well as in our phones but I don’t want to have to print out ten pages of paper for nothing…

We did not have to check anything out of the ordinary at online checkin.  We have our vaccine paperwork printed out and that is all we have printed.  Everything else is electronic.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, KeroTravel said:

For what age does the US require that children have to be vaccinated to enter? Does anyone know of have experience with kids flying.  My child is 4 BTW.

Under 18 are exempted from having to show proof of full vaccination.

• Like 1