Cold and flu medication what’s allowed

Cruisenfun2023

I've never been questioned either, but generally everything is in pill form, save for the cough meds sometimes.  The meds live in my backpack that travels on me.  Through security multiple times and never a second look. 

3 minutes ago, D C said:

I've never been questioned either, but generally everything is in pill form, save for the cough meds sometimes.  The meds live in my backpack that travels on me.  Through security multiple times and never a second look. 

agreed. I only bring pills.  dollar tree is my friend. 

We also took a pretty good medicine cabinet with us. I did check liquid otc cough syrup we brought onboard in our luggage for our flight. I then had it in my hand carried w/o a problem for our Med cruise.  
The only time I had a problem carrying cough syrup onboard a flight was coming home from London. I had bought some cough syrup in Sweden at a pharmacy and they took it because I did not have a prescription!!  Meaning official pharmacy label on it at Security. Since then I have learned to check all otc liquids and gels. I’m not going to give them an opportunity to take my luggage apart or ME!!