Medical disembark

sterling2

3 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Hawaii is such a small place (even with over a million residents).  My daughter's classmates are at Queens.  One is an anesthesiologist.  I know of a good cardiologist (2) there too.  

I am surprised you and I have never crossed paths (Hawaii or Signal Hill).  You should have studied more instead of becoming a pilot.  BTW...ever crew with Representative Kahele?

My apologies to @sterling2.  Don't mean to hijack your thread.  Hope all is going well this Monday for you and your husband.  Hawaii folks are so friendly.

I left Hawaiian in 91, Kahele was probably still in high school. I retire in May from United after 32yrs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sterling2 said:

Thank you for all the good advice. Hopefully we will be going home tomorrow. We are at Straub and are very pleased with all the care. 

I know people there too....I deal with Straub a lot.  They are a very good medical group.  Happy to hear that you will be home in your own bed soon.  Now to find someone who will bring you room service when you get home.  Safe travels.  

On 1/29/2023 at 2:29 PM, sterling2 said:

We are looking for tips etc. on getting a claim filed for the penalties from Princess. Obviously it’s a large amount for a world cruise. Thanks for any advice.

So sorry this happened and wishing your husband a quick recovery.

You might want to call an expert for "tips" as any information could make or break your claim. You can call Steve Dasseos at tripinsurancestore dot com. He has helped so many people even when the insurance was not purchased through his company. He also has a wealth of information on his website and blog. We have used him for years and never needed to file a claim, but know we are in good hands if we ever do. 

Wishing you the best