NCL Transatlantic Cruises in April.....Outdoor dining possible in the Waterfront Restaurants while crossing the Atlantic?

Healthmark

Curious as well...our travel agent knows how we love front-facing OS but told us even though the views are spectacular, the balconies were often unusable  (he used the term "unpleasantly windy") depending on the ship speed. 

Hoping for at least a few days of "balcony breakfasts" on our side-facing balcony though...we may have to wear coats and gloves as I suspect our November TA may be a different beast though than yours in April - both very windy, but one certainly colder! 

Warmest, Amy

It depends. On a trans Atlantic I took April 2019 it was pretty chilly even cold at night. Once we passed through the Straits of Gibraltar the weather was beautiful.

So depends on weather and where you are headed.

Our TA last April was mostly great for weather. We often were in shorts and tshirts on the top deck playing pickel ball with the kids or walking the promenade. We ate out on our deck all the time (port side) Kids swam constantly! We did a TA in November of 2019 and it was pretty much the same weather wise although the seas were a bit rougher in the Mediterranean at the start of the trip from Rome out to Funchal. We are from Canada so our idea of "warm" may be different from yours though:)

It depends on the route as well as the weather. My first TA stopped in the Azores and we had beautiful weather so I was outside a lot.

My second TA was rerouted to the northern route which took us off the coast of Greenland. I walked outside from the Thermal spa to the buffet and my wet hair froze. Lesson learned!