Have it all and Shore Excursions credit

100cruisesorbust

I asked because there were literally no excursions I could take, save 1, which Ive done previously- I am a full-time wheelchair user and there isnt much choice on Caribbean itineraries- tour Grand Turk, take a cabana at GT, or Amber Cove.

I don’t consider cabana rentals excursions.

No dice.

13 minutes ago, FOPMan said:

I asked because there were literally no excursions I could take, save 1, which Ive done previously- I am a full-time wheelchair user and there isnt much choice on Caribbean itineraries- tour Grand Turk, take a cabana at GT, or Amber Cove.

I don’t consider cabana rentals excursions.

No dice.

But cabana rentals are listed in the excursion area.

3 hours ago, 100cruisesorbust said:

Quick question has anyone been able to use their shore excursion credit for something else like on board or spa etc?   We never get off the ship...but the have it all program is really nice perk that we wanted to get.  Thanks.

I think you cannot xfer the credit, but ask.

I was told no.

13 hours ago, 100cruisesorbust said:

Quick question has anyone been able to use their shore excursion credit for something else like on board or spa etc?   We never get off the ship...but the have it all program is really nice perk that we wanted to get.  Thanks.

Maybe you can use it for a transfer to or from the ship?

Just now, MAVIP said:

Maybe you can use it for a transfer to or from the ship?

I think you might be able to use the shore excursion credit for the transfer to or from the ship (to and from the airport)  if it combines a tour with transportation.   I asked when we were on the Rotterdam recently and I think thats' what they told me.   

2 hours ago, mexico8 said:

I think you might be able to use the shore excursion credit for the transfer to or from the ship (to and from the airport)  if it combines a tour with transportation.   I asked when we were on the Rotterdam recently and I think thats' what they told me.   

Yes, those count for shore excursion credit use.  They have the combo tour/airport transportation excursions or just the airport transfers.

• Like 1