Odd Question About Excursions

cooncat_mom

So my cruising buddy and I are booked for the Carnival Venezia on the 10/14 sailing to the Bahamas.  There are a lot of excursions for Freeport and Nassau but nothing for Half Moon Cay (hoping for a cabana) or Miami. I’ll keep checking but was just wondering, since we usually sail NCL and Royal and they seem to have their excursions up bright and early,  is Carnival usually a little slow posting them?

Several for the 10/14 sailing? When I go through our excursions for our sailing they have Freeport, Nassau and NYC.  If we try to go through Half Moon Cay on the website it says not available on our sailing.  Hmmm….maybe it’s me….maybe they’re mad at me that it’s been so long since we sailed them! 😆

Edited by cooncat_mom
Added a thought….

47 minutes ago, cooncat_mom said:

Several for the 10/14 sailing? When I go through our excursions for our sailing they have Freeport, Nassau and NYC.  If we try to go through Half Moon Cay on the website it says not available on our sailing.  Hmmm….maybe it’s me….maybe they’re mad at me that it’s been so long since we sailed them! 😆

They can be posted a little later, but they should be up soon.  We have some excursions showing for our Jan 2024 and have since mid Oct.  The only thing I could think is maybe try calling Carnival and see if there is some other explanation of why it wouldn’t be showing up yet.  I hope you get it resolved.

• 2 months later...

Well, it's April and we have HMC excursions for our 10/14 Venezia sailing but still nothing at all for Miami. I had to call Carnival for something else awhile back and mentioned it to the rep. They didn't see any up either.  Weird...!

On 4/16/2023 at 2:07 AM, Cruising_Addict said:

It’s still early for Oct excursions. Just keep checking back. 

To be honest, most of my other cruises have had excursions up fairly early, and the Venezia sailing has a whole bunch up for the the Bahamas also. I kind of thought maybe Miami isn’t locked in as a port stop for us…honestly, Port Canaveral or sea day would be fine too…I just want my body to be on the balcony! (Key West would be even better, but I think we’re too big….)

Edited by cooncat_mom
I can’t type!

On 2/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, cooncat_mom said:

I see a bunch of excursions for our sailing for HMC...check again..they are there now 🙂

On 4/26/2023 at 1:36 PM, Chelle111213 said:

I see a bunch of excursions for our sailing for HMC...check again..they are there now 🙂

Thank you!  I did see HMC when they came up and got a cabana. I also tried to book the Calypso Tolley Tour but it wouldn’t let me. Evidently the website thought that I wasn’t allowed to leave the cabana….A call to Carnival fixed that.  Now waiting for Miami to come up and hopefully, Faster to the Fun.

42 minutes ago, cooncat_mom said:

Thank you!  I did see HMC when they came up and got a cabana. I also tried to book the Calypso Tolley Tour but it wouldn’t let me. Evidently the website thought that I wasn’t allowed to leave the cabana….A call to Carnival fixed that.  Now waiting for Miami to come up and hopefully, Faster to the Fun.

Yea, the system only recognizes if their is a conflict due to a time overlap.