Best beach day besides Nachi?

aimcat

So Ive done Nachi before and would love to go again with my fiancé but the date we will be there says not available? Whats the next best beach day besides this one? Something with food and drinks, nice beach, relaxing for 2 adults and minimal kids....we will be there in late Feb. 

You can see the water toys for Sanchos from Nachi - livelier atmosphere.  Paradise Beach is another option - larger with a HUGE pool, nice beach, water toys and good facilities.  All of these will be about the same cab fare from your port.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SheSailsFL said:

All the vloggers are saying that their favorite is Paradise Beach.  Looks like their pool is bigger than NC.  Planning to try it on my next visit.  

Nachi limits itself to no more than 130 guests per day.  PB is mucho larger - you will often find 130+ around and in the pool, plus that many and more on the beach.  Two very different beach clubs.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aimcat said:

Yeah I mean nothing against kids we just like to relax and screaming kids are not very relaxing to us, lol. Where has less kids? 

Other options - 

Day pass to hotel eg Occidental, several others

Palancar Beach - no pool

Del Mar Latino - no actual beach, just sandy area, small adult-only, no transport needed from International/Puerta Maya

Excursion to Punta Sur beach club, careful with transport no pool

Sky Reef/ Money bar for snorkeling again sandy area, no beach or pool.

Buccanos

Edited by c-leg5

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

Alberto’s?  I thought that was just a restaurant.

They have a restaurant in town. They tried to open a location on east coast but never happened. They have a location next to Iberostar as crew said but it isn’t generally a cruise ship stop. It is very basic. Supposedly does good fish suppers at night but I often read about overcharging. I don’t know if there is any truth to that only reviews I have read. We went once many years ago. It was VERY quiet, almost too quiet but we didn’t have any problems with our bill.

On 2/8/2023 at 8:52 PM, SheSailsFL said:

All the vloggers are saying that their favorite is Paradise Beach.  Looks like their pool is bigger than NC.  Planning to try it on my next visit.  

Bigger pool but no limits on guests per day.

Been to Nachi 6 or 7 times now and never seen the pool or loungers overcrowded like I've heard reported at Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach since the restart.

Limiting the crowds to 125 a day with plenty of seating for everyone is wonderful.

If we ever couldn't get in at Nachi, we would probably try Paradise Beach finally. (but hopefully that day never comes)