Best Bar to Get a Martini on Brilliance?

Can anyone tell me which bar on the Brilliance would likely make the best martinis? We are used to sailing on Celebrity ships with a specific Martini Bar, but I know that RC ships are not set up that way. If no suggestions, I guess we’ll have to try out a few locations. Thanks for any advice!

12 hours ago, Biker19 said:

The bartender is more important than the location.

True.  We cultivate a relationship with the Viking Crown evening bartender.  It's a great place for evening drinks.  I hope they fixed the rotating bar.  It was out of order during our last TA.  

• Like 1

I am sorry and do apologize - You are correct -- damn -- it's not that early and I have not had too much to drink. I blame old age and bad eyesight.

I just realized what happened.  I was on the Celebrity board and received a notification that someone had replied to a mess and when I clicked on it, I was brought to the message which. was on RCL's board.  Did not realize it until you said something.  

Edited by DaKahuna

4 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

True.  We cultivate a relationship with the Viking Crown evening bartender.  It's a great place for evening drinks.  I hope they fixed the rotating bar.  It was out of order during our last TA.  

The bartenders rotate every two weeks and the Star Quest bar (ie Viking Crown) was rotating three weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Tagsalong said:

The bartenders rotate every two weeks and the Star Quest bar (ie Viking Crown) was rotating three weeks ago.

That may be true, but we had the same bartender for the entire TA and the 6-nighter prior.  He was great, and fixed us some wonderful concoctions.  He took care of us, and we took care of him.

Glad they fixed it.  They were missing some parts, not that they didn't try to jerry-rig it to get it moving.

• Like 1

Myra was the lead bartender in Starquest bar for the Nov/22 TA and previous 6-nighter on Brilliance and was extremely good to the dedicated group that met almost every night. Myra is currently the lead in the R bar and Vintages bar. She will be your best option for any concoction. Sad to report the current lead bartender in Starquest bar is not very friendly and makes poor decisions concerning honoring Diamond vouchers after midnight. His current bar crew is quite unfriendly and not worth tipping. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, theOSU1 said:

Myra was the lead bartender in Starquest bar for the Nov/22 TA and previous 6-nighter on Brilliance and was extremely good to the dedicated group that met almost every night. Myra is currently the lead in the R bar and Vintages bar. She will be your best option for any concoction. Sad to report the current lead bartender in Starquest bar is not very friendly and makes poor decisions concerning honoring Diamond vouchers after midnight. His current bar crew is quite unfriendly and not worth tipping. 

We were on the same B2B.  I remember Myra very well, but there was a young bartender working with her who had long hair and who wore a wig during the 6-nighter, then transferred to a man bun during the TA.  Had tattoos all over his hands.  Great laugh and great sense of humor.  Took great care of us.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theOSU1 said:

Thank you! I will look for her when we board in May.

2 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

We were on the same B2B.  I remember Myra very well, but there was a young bartender working with her who had long hair and who wore a wig during the 6-nighter, then transferred to a man bun during the TA.  Had tattoos all over his hands.  Great laugh and great sense of humor.  Took great care of us.

Do you recall what this bartender’s name was? I’ll watch for him, too. We love finding fun bartenders!

1 hour ago, island lady said:

We are fans of the VCL bar.   Was shocked to see it actually rotating on Jewel last month.  🙂 

Can't remember it rotating on Brilliance.  

It rotates on all of the Radiance Class ships.  Some bartenders don't want to rotate it as they have to stop/start it when they enter or depart the bar.  Glad they fixed it on Brilliance.

• Like 1