Check the cost of Beverage Packages today

What is the cost for a Domestic beer, such as Budweiser ?.....or a mixed drink such as a Pina Colada ?. We are looking at RCCL for a 2024 sailing (comparison shopping with NCL), depending on the drink price, we can gauge any saving or loss with the drink package.

10 hours ago, Twinmom_2015 said:

So the bogo deal has been the cheapest I’ve seen it since booking my cruise for May. (I booked recently)   I booked it at $736 total for two for a four day cruise…. Im watching for sure and might not even keep it if it does not go any lower.  🤦‍♀️

$736/2 = $368pp

$368/4 = $92pd

$92pd = $78 + 18%.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, billandsue said:

Last week, I purchased the Deluxe Beverage Package for $67.99 per person per day.  Today, it was $59.99, so I canceled the previous purchase and repurchased at the lower price.  For a five night cruise in November on Voyager of the Seas, I saved about $100 for two of us.  I haven't seen it lower than $59.99 in several years.

I'm so hopeful my October one will go down further than $75.99, I just can't justify it currently, at least I have time to monitor it!

On 2/23/2023 at 7:24 AM, Beer Belly said:

What is the cost for a Domestic beer, such as Budweiser ?.....or a mixed drink such as a Pina Colada ?. We are looking at RCCL for a 2024 sailing (comparison shopping with NCL), depending on the drink price, we can gauge any saving or loss with the drink package.

Most beer 7.99, most mixed drinks $14 - then add the 18% gratuity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShillyShally said:

Most beer 7.99, most mixed drinks $14 - then add the 18% gratuity. 

Thank you. From my calculation, looks like Boss Lady and I are looking at close to $1,200 for a 7 day sailing

Edited by Beer Belly

1 hour ago, Beer Belly said:

Thank you. From my calculation, looks like Boss Lady and I are looking at close to $1,200 for a 7 day sailing

Yeah right now we’re looking at $1075 for a 6 night, I do love just not worrying about it though so expect I’ll pull the trigger. It’s just tough when I spent about that same amount for 4 people on my last cruise (5 night)

1 hour ago, Beer Belly said:

Yep, I'm paying $1,250 for a March sailing of 7 days for wife and myself-but remember unlike NCL's basic package, bottled water and specialty coffees (except at Starbucks) are covered