NEW to NCL Vibe Beach Club Question

Laurba

2 hours ago, Laurba said:

Just booked a late booking on Encore for April is it too late to sign up for the vibe beach club, I am not seeing how to do it online?  TIA

Only too late if there are no passes left.  Go to the entertainment section on the NCL app or on the website to book.  Or you can call to purchase.   Do it today as the sooner the better.

so last time i did Vibe you had to get the passes once you boarded at guest services, if you were lucky enough to snag one.   

now, you can book online in advance.  my question, if anyone here knows, is how do i get my actual pass?  is it a wristband or key card given to me at check in?  or will it be left in my stateroom?  It also says its valid for 5:00 pm (sailaway time) but last time i could access it immediately upon boarding.

2 minutes ago, BostonGal35 said:

so last time i did Vibe you had to get the passes once you boarded at guest services, if you were lucky enough to snag one.   

now, you can book online in advance.  my question, if anyone here knows, is how do i get my actual pass?  is it a wristband or key card given to me at check in?  or will it be left in my stateroom?  It also says its valid for 5:00 pm (sailaway time) but last time i could access it immediately upon boarding.

It'll be attached to your room card, and available immediately upon boarding... 

33 minutes ago, BostonGal35 said:

In January, on the Encore, they did not have any wristbands or other signifier.  Your key card is programmed so that it will open the entry door, but it doesn't have any indication on it that you paid for the Vibe. The staff will know if you have paid for access as soon as they run your card for your first drink. 

Later on day one, when we got to our room, there was a sheet detailing the Vibe hours and services, but still not wristbands.

And yes, the Vibe was open as soon as we boarded.  We first had lunch, but we were in the Vibe knocking back our pina coladas by 1pm!...  

1 hour ago, Broons77 said:

If the planner shows passes as unavailable on line, do they keep any slots open for purchase on board?  I just booked a 5 day on Prima at the end of March and it looks like I'm too late to get in on the fun.

While many have said they don't, I met some on my January cruise who did purchase first day, but I don't know if the app said it was sold out...The Encore has the largest Vibe so there was plenty of space...worst that happens is they say sorry it's sold out.  Or try calling now to see if they have anything that you are not seeing online.  I've had problems with various things that should be showing up online not showing up recently (ie: free at sea plus upgrade isn't showing up on one of my bookings).

PS...nice handle and logo!  Go B's!  

• Like 1

Thanks @JandC_Cruising!  I'll give them a call.  Pretty sure it's sold out as this cruise looks pretty booked.  I don't think there will be too many kids on board this sailing due to the time of year, plus think it will probably be pretty chilly for most of the trip so I won't be too disappointed this time.

And thanks for the comment, would not expect that from someone in Hawks land!

18 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

LOL!  I'm a transplant.  Raised in the North Shore and college in Boston before I migrated to Midwest 30 years ago.  Both my kids (in their 20's now) raised as New England sports fans. 

We've got our tickets and gear ready for the  B's visit to Chicago in 2-1/2 weeks.

14 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

LOL!  I'm a transplant.  Raised in the North Shore and college in Boston before I migrated to Midwest 30 years ago.  Both my kids (in their 20's now) raised as New England sports fans. 

We've got our tickets and gear ready for the  B's visit to Chicago in 2-1/2 weeks.

Hopefully they come out of there with a W and Patrick Kane in tow!!!  And hoping I can stream the games on my cruise!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Broons77 said:

Thanks @JandC_Cruising!  I'll give them a call.  Pretty sure it's sold out as this cruise looks pretty booked.  I don't think there will be too many kids on board this sailing due to the time of year, plus think it will probably be pretty chilly for most of the trip so I won't be too disappointed this time.

Hopefully you booked the last week high shouldn’t have as many college spring breakers.

2 hours ago, Broons77 said:

Good idea to check your weather before reserving VIBE. We just got off from a Mexican cruise on the Joy. We had Vibe passes but due to unseasonably cold and windy weather we got very little use from them. Loved the Vibe experience but only used it twice during the week and we sat wrapped in towels, the whole time!

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Only too late if there are no passes left.  Go to the entertainment section on the NCL app or on the website to book.  Or you can call to purchase.   Do it today as the sooner the better.

It is sold out, so bummed.  That is what we get for booking so late!

34 minutes ago, Laurba said:

It is sold out, so bummed.  That is what we get for booking so late!

Sorry to hear.  However, I would keep checking everyday as there could be cancellations.  Also, I would check as soon as you board at Guest Services and leave your name just in case passes become available as it is known to happen.

5 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Sorry to hear.  However, I would keep checking everyday as there could be cancellations.  Also, I would check as soon as you board at Guest Services and leave your name just in case passes become available as it is known to happen.

Thank you!