Bar accessories in cabin

Cruisedreamer1

3 minutes ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

We are first timers on Celebrity and will be in a veranda cabin on the Solstice. We are wondering if the cabin will have wine glasses, napkins and a bottle opener in the room. We [;an to bring a bottle of wine to enjoy on our balcony. Please advise us. Thanks!

They might be there but you only need to request your cabin steward to bring wine glasses, opener and napkins.

• Like 2

We have always had 2 wine glasses,  ice bucket and a couple of paper napkins.  Easy to grab a few paper napkins from Cafe al Bacio and the cabin attendant will get you a wine opener, although we never leave home without one 🙂

• Like 1

We always bring our own corkscrew as well, but, yes cabin steward will get you one. We pick up wine glasses at a bar and bring to room. There is always an ice bucket and various glasses. I believe you can also ask for a corkscrew at a bar. 

10 minutes ago, jelayne said:

We have always had 2 wine glasses,  ice bucket and a couple of paper napkins.  Easy to grab a few paper napkins from Cafe al Bacio and the cabin attendant will get you a wine opener, although we never leave home without one 🙂

I alwaya pick up a couple large red wine glasses from a bar on my way up to the cabin. Bring my own corkscrew from home even have my own travel aerator. Sometimes cabin stewards can forget.