15 drink limit?

ann4576

14 minutes ago, pandncruisers said:

new to Carnival My husband usually goes to the bar to get our drinks can he get two if he has my card or do I need to start getting my own drinks?

3 minutes ago, ibarrio said:

Technically you both have to go but a few good tips can take care of that 

Yep - on the MD (Mardi Gras) last week each of us made a solo trip to the bar a few times (with second card in hand). They never blinked an eye.

Tom

1 hour ago, pandncruisers said:

new to Carnival My husband usually goes to the bar to get our drinks can he get two if he has my card or do I need to start getting my own drinks?

Technically you should but my husband and I have never had any issues getting each other drinks. Sailed twice in the past year. 

18 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

And... 15 drinks for one person might be way different than for someone else. Not only with regard to that persons tolerance (or their size), but also based on what they drink/order:

My girlfriend's son-in-law can drink a 12 pack of beer and not even been fazed. But then he is 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds.

On 3/3/2023 at 7:47 PM, Ralphinsc said:

Or just book RCCL and watch a guy walk up to the bar next to you and throw down three double shots in thirty seconds with no time limit in between. The bartender didn't even put the bottle down for him, just waited until he put the glass down to refill. LOL! I guess by day four there, it was a pattern. 😂

RCCL don't mess around.  I had their drink package and was tipping a $1 a drink and the bartender hands me my drink and says "see you in 2 minutes!".  If you have the drink package on RCCL and you are sober then it's your own fault!

Not gonna lie, I had alcohol fatigue near the last days of the cruise and had to dial it back some but dang it was nice trying all kinds of booze with no limitations.

Edited by delerium98

41 minutes ago, Retiredmedic said:

My girlfriend's son-in-law can drink a 12 pack of beer and not even been fazed. But then he is 6 foot 6 and 300 pounds.

Legend has it that Andre the Giant drank 119 beers in six hours. 

3 hours ago, ibarrio said:

Legend has it that Andre the Giant drank 119 beers in six hours. 

The bigger they are, the harder they fall ... in other words, I would not want to have been anywhere near him at that point!  🙂

Tom

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

The bigger they are, the harder they fall ... in other words, I would not want to have been anywhere near him at that point!  🙂

Tom

"I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake.  In the meantime, rest well and dream of large women".

RIP, Andre.❤️

Edited by ShakyBeef
got the quote wrong
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Tom

I'd be more concerned out being in his path to the bathroom! 

• Haha 1