Free drinks on Royal Caribbean

Can anyone tell me what the maximum value of their daily free drinks is for diamond members on Royal Caribbean. Their website simply states "Up to a set value"

"Each day of the cruise, Diamond members receive four (4) complimentary drink vouchers, Diamond Plus members receive five (5) complimentary drink vouchers, and Pinnacle Club members receive six (6) complimentary vouchers up to a set value"

TIA

Tommy

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think it’s $14 per drink  but I haven’t heard of anyone paying extra.

I was getting double gentleman jacks with coke and didn’t get charged.
A tip goes a long way.

Hi Chilli, so it's any drink up to a value, correct? 

When the D drinks on your card was first started, the bars would have a list of the drinks you could get as your 'voucher' drink, &, in particular for beers, you could only get the drinks on offer in DL during happy hour ie Heineken or Bud or similar, not a good option for someone who drinks actual beer 🙂 

Just planning for Saturday week!!

51 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Hi Chilli, so it's any drink up to a value, correct? 

When the D drinks on your card was first started, the bars would have a list of the drinks you could get as your 'voucher' drink, &, in particular for beers, you could only get the drinks on offer in DL during happy hour ie Heineken or Bud or similar, not a good option for someone who drinks actual beer 🙂 

Just planning for Saturday week!!

Beers are $8 ,I found it better to not use the voucher for beer or soft drink.Use it for something more expensive,even if it’s for a friend.

The bar tender will explain it to you Neil.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think it’s $14 per drink  but I haven’t heard of anyone paying extra.

I was getting double gentleman jacks with coke and didn’t get charged.
A tip goes a long way.

US $ 15 value , any drink , if you want a $18 glass of wine it's voucher plus $3 16774782455669050930544959951942.thumb.jpg.87aa8638ce6724f6114644fddfd2ff67.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I knew someone would say I’m wrong LOL

Chili  I agree wth you. We have never had a problem getting ANY drink. I know it states a value but we have just asked for whatever we require as long as it is only 5 drinks per day. Perhaps things have changed since December though. Will find out shortly if I can get my glass of bubbly (French of course🤣🤣🤣🤣🥂🥂🥂)

1 minute ago, resordanis said:

Chili  I agree wth you. We have never had a problem getting ANY drink. I know it states a value but we have just asked for whatever we require as long as it is only 5 drinks per day. Perhaps things have changed since December though. Will find out shortly if I can get my glass of bubbly (French of course🤣🤣🤣🤣🥂🥂🥂)

A cash tip Cheryl!

Whats the old saying,Money talks and …..

53 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Beers are $8 ,

Which is why , I as a wine drinker mostly drink "beer" on cruise ships. Of course we dont make beer here in Australia so it can be a bit difficult, but usually Cunard has some reasonable to good Pommie stuff (I was very pleased to get a few pints of London Pride ON TAP and they had quite a few different bottled ales.) On Royal Caribbean , which we haven't been on for years, they had some good Californian stuff. 

43 minutes ago, TommyH2006 said:

I notice that is for Diamond Plus members. Is it the same for us lowly Diamond members? 😀

Certainly not lowly  Diamond, we have all been there and a fantastic achievement, but 4 drinks and a lot of the perks too. Just 1 day of internet though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, resordanis said:

Certainly not lowly  Diamond, we have all been there and a fantastic achievement, but 4 drinks and a lot of the perks too. Just 1 day of internet though.

Thanks. I didn't know we got 1 day of internet. 

It's been a while since we have cruised on Royal.

8 minutes ago, TommyH2006 said:

Thanks. I didn't know we got 1 day of internet. 

It's been a while since we have cruised on Royal.

There’s a couple of other obscure things.
You should get at least 4 bottles of water in your cabin on boarding day.

You can get a free bottle of wine per cruise if you ask the Loyalty ambassador.

The coffee machine in the diamond lounge is my favourite.

You get a one off ,half price glass of wine or beer, so get the most expensive champagne!

It’s was suspended but you can get free ship tours through the loyalty ambassador.

The diamond vouchers can be used in the restaurants and the coffee shop.

On debarking day you get your vouchers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

You get a one off ,half price glass of wine or beer, so get the most expensive champagne!

It’s was suspended but you can get free ship tours through the loyalty ambassador.

Thanks Chili. All good points to know. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Chili, the bottle of wine from the Loyalty Ambassador is for D+ and above. 

1 hour ago, resordanis said:

Chili, the bottle of wine from the Loyalty Ambassador is for D+ and above. 

I don’t know if it’s with the new C&A program that started this year or it’s just the Loyalty Ambassador on Ovation but I know a few Diamonds that have been getting it.

But you have to ask and the wine is pretty ugly .

• Like 1

They must have been following along! I received email overnight updating C&A benefits:

Emerald Members and Above:

SAY HELLO TO MORE WATER

We’re thrilled to announce you’ll no longer have to pre-select your welcome beverage prior to your sailing. You will now receive additional complimentary water bottles in your stateroom in place of the welcome beverage benefit — so you can stay hydrated everywhere you go. The complimentary waters benefit will begin March 10, 2023.

Diamond Members and Above:

CRYSTAL BLOCKS, NOW IN COLOR

This spring, we’ll debut brand new, full-color crystal blocks! We’ll be saying goodbye to current designs over the next several months as we transition to our new look. Members receive their first crystal block at 140 cruise points and earn subsequent blocks for every 70 points thereafter.

UNCORK MORE SAVINGS

Raise a glass and toast to deliciously crafted complimentary cocktails up to $14* or a tempting discount on your favorite bottle of wine — 20% off bottles over $100 and 40% off bottles under $100. The discounted wine benefit will take effect starting March 10, 2023.

*(Sailings out of Singapore, the beverage value is $13. Sailings out of Australia have a beverage value of $15)

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Members:

NEW AMENITIES NOW AVAILABLE

Your favorite amenities are back in stock — plus we’ve added new ones! We’re introducing stylish new toiletry bags and upgraded totes to help you pack for your next adventure. These new amenities will become available starting March 10, 2023.

FULL AMENITIES
spacer
FULL BENEFITS

As always, we thank you for your loyalty and for being a valued part of our Royal Caribbean family.

Sincerely,

Crown & Anchor Society

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mr walker said:

They must have been following along! I received email overnight updating C&A benefits:

Emerald Members and Above:

SAY HELLO TO MORE WATER

We’re thrilled to announce you’ll no longer have to pre-select your welcome beverage prior to your sailing. You will now receive additional complimentary water bottles in your stateroom in place of the welcome beverage benefit — so you can stay hydrated everywhere you go. The complimentary waters benefit will begin March 10, 2023.

Diamond Members and Above:

CRYSTAL BLOCKS, NOW IN COLOR

This spring, we’ll debut brand new, full-color crystal blocks! We’ll be saying goodbye to current designs over the next several months as we transition to our new look. Members receive their first crystal block at 140 cruise points and earn subsequent blocks for every 70 points thereafter.

UNCORK MORE SAVINGS

Raise a glass and toast to deliciously crafted complimentary cocktails up to $14* or a tempting discount on your favorite bottle of wine — 20% off bottles over $100 and 40% off bottles under $100. The discounted wine benefit will take effect starting March 10, 2023.

*(Sailings out of Singapore, the beverage value is $13. Sailings out of Australia have a beverage value of $15)

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Members:

NEW AMENITIES NOW AVAILABLE

Your favorite amenities are back in stock — plus we’ve added new ones! We’re introducing stylish new toiletry bags and upgraded totes to help you pack for your next adventure. These new amenities will become available starting March 10, 2023.

FULL AMENITIES
spacer
FULL BENEFITS

As always, we thank you for your loyalty and for being a valued part of our Royal Caribbean family.

Sincerely,

Crown & Anchor Society

Yes. received the same email. 

Good to know RCI are following our posts on CC 😂

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/crown-and-anchor-society-benefit-grid.pdf

On 2/27/2023 at 5:52 PM, bazzaw said:

Which is why , I as a wine drinker mostly drink "beer" on cruise ships. Of course we dont make beer here in Australia so it can be a bit difficult, but usually Cunard has some reasonable to good Pommie stuff (I was very pleased to get a few pints of London Pride ON TAP and they had quite a few different bottled ales.) On Royal Caribbean , which we haven't been on for years, they had some good Californian stuff. 

Uh, Barry, surely you jest 'We don't make beer in Australia?'  Breweries galore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NSWP said:

Uh, Barry, surely you jest 'We don't make beer in Australia?'  Breweries galore.

Depends on what you call "beer" Les. Mostly Lagers here in Oz even though they call them Ales.