Electric Outlets on Bedside Tables on Beyond?

MAMAFIX

I'm not sure about the newer ships, but the older ships do not. I just booked the Eclipse and it does not, so I assume none of the Solstice-clas ship do. I requested an extension cable for the cabin, just as I had the previous cruise with Celebrity. I use it for my CPAP, and in the morning I toss it under the bed. I'm fine with that.

If you do have a CPAP, request a jug of distilled water be provided and it will be awaiting you in your cabin. At least it would have been with the pre-COVID Celebtrity. They probably charge you a daily fee for renting the extension cord and $9.95 + 20% gratuity for the distilled water.

15 minutes ago, bigbadandugly said:

I'm not sure about the newer ships, but the older ships do not. I just booked the Eclipse and it does not, so I assume none of the Solstice-clas ship do. I requested an extension cable for the cabin, just as I had the previous cruise with Celebrity. I use it for my CPAP, and in the morning I toss it under the bed. I'm fine with that.

If you do have a CPAP, request a jug of distilled water be provided and it will be awaiting you in your cabin. At least it would have been with the pre-COVID Celebtrity. They probably charge you a daily fee for renting the extension cord and $9.95 + 20% gratuity for the distilled water.

Sarcasm at its finest.  Distilled water, extension cords and a other special needs are accommodated promptly at no charge by the special needs department. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MAMAFIX said:

Can anyone tell me if there are electric outlets at the bed?

Yes, there was an electrical outlet  on the wall by the bed on Beyond.  I used it to charge my cell phone and computer.  It is located  a few inches over the table where a lamp is located.  

On the E-Class ships they have a power plug on one side of the bed.   The other side if I recall has a usb outlet in the base of the lamp and one on the telephone.  

At least this was the case in a CS.

Edited by Jim_Iain

6 hours ago, steamboats said:

Yes, on Beyond there is one electrical outlet on the "non window" side of the bed plus two USB ports - see here. I missed to take a photo of the USB outlets in the foot of the lamps on the night stand.

steamboats

You are correct in that the  electrical outlet and USB ports are on the non-window side.  On the Beyond, they are located on the wall.  In addition, there is a box on the desk which has additional USB ports for charging.

7 hours ago, keesar said:

You are correct in that the  electrical outlet and USB ports are on the non-window side.  On the Beyond, they are located on the wall.  In addition, there is a box on the desk which has additional USB ports for charging.

As the OP was asking for electrical outlets near the bed I didn´t mention those on the vanity desk. But you´ll find photos in my cabin review ;-).

steamboats