Sooooo what are the big changes with Celebrity post pandemic

Canadianhey!

27 minutes ago, 67Miner said:

Don't know about the other ships, but on the Constellation there is a marked reduction in the number of ship photographers.  And the photo staff is now responsible for taking care of internet issues (the I-lounge is no longer staffed).   All photo operations are now electronic.  Photographs are no longer displayed.

Yes definitely the case on Equinox too.

32 minutes ago, 67Miner said:

Don't know about the other ships, but on the Constellation there is a marked reduction in the number of ship photographers.  And the photo staff is now responsible for taking care of internet issues (the I-lounge is no longer staffed).   All photo operations are now electronic.  Photographs are no longer displayed.

It was this way on our March Apex cruise also. 

13 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

No more sparkling wine as you enter the ship on embarkation day. Not that I really missed it, but I noticed it was gone. 

We also experienced that on our last September cruise on The Summit and our recent Apex cruise. No biggie, but a tradition we always liked with Celebrity. 

• Like 2

On 3/23/2023 at 12:29 PM, Arizona Wildcat said:

To your specific questions.

The lobster quality (fair to poor) and charge for a second 🦞 has been discussed in too many posts.

There is no Elite evening event.  You simply go to any bar except World Class or Martini Bar to get your drink.  The drink policy for non Elite has not changed.  If a spouse simply let guest relations know and they will have your point total.

No masks required on board unless covid cases increase then requirements announced.

The staff still work very hard to please.  No changes that effected our cruise in a material way.  A small charge for room service on a cruise that cost a few thousand $$ . . . 

‘Tis only a flesh wound!

32DA2598-5714-4586-80B7-17B0696D83DE.jpeg