Princess transfer at seatac.

hunt182644

1 hour ago, hunt182644 said:

First time using Princess transfer from seatac to port in Sept.

Where do you find the bus at the airport, am aware they have rep's present to help. Wondered if they will be found in the luggage pick up area?

Last August, they had a desk right in the luggage pickup area. It was over next to the windows, and HAL was right next to them. We handed in our luggage there and were directed where to go to catch the bus. For the return trip, the bus dropped us off where we got on to go to the ship. We were flying Delta, and it was really nice that we were since Delta had check in set up right there where the bus dropped us off. Our flight was too early for Port Valet, but we were able to drop our bags off right there instead of having to schlep them though the airport.

I agree with the folks who say that you can save money by doing something else, but the Princess transfers are the easiest, most hassle-free solution we've found. 

• Like 2

"What happens for Princess LAX-to-ship transfers at Los Angeles?  Flying SWA. "

I fly this myself!  At the luggage  section, the agents will be there!  You dont have to move your bags 100 feet to get to them!  They will take your bags and you may have to sit there for a very short time. They will put you on the big bus and then take you to the port. 

On the way back, they will send you to one of the busses to the airport.  IF I recall Southwest is one of the first 4 to get off the bus. (I dont remember if they are first, or fourth, or somewhere in between, but it is earlier than many). 

On 3/25/2023 at 8:20 AM, ImperialLady said:

We used Princess transfers last September and it was easy and stress free. !st time we have used them and will use them exclusively from now on.  Also check into Port Valet..we used it last September and it was easy and again stress free.

We have a cruise booked on HAL for this September that's round trip Seattle. I wish I could find out where the HAL bus drops you off. I've asked this on the HAL board here but haven't gotten a reply to that. We have a flight on Delta that's too early for Port Valet. If the HAL bus drops off where the Princess bus does and the Delta kiosk is right there, then that's fine. If not, then we should try to find a flight on another airline that's late enough for Port Valet. The only other option on Delta is something like 3:30, and my hubby isn't a fan of waiting around at airports.